Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Painted hives from Macedonia  (Read 8445 times)

Offline SgtMaj

• Queen Bee
Re: Painted hives from Macedonia
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2008, 07:12:16 am »
I am glad that you found it amusing!  You might like to see what Wikipedia has to say.
I rest my case!
Best regards
Norton.

And it's not even important to the point of the thread no less...

Offline Norton

• New Bee
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2008, 08:01:27 am »
There was a hidden agenda in the posting.
Norton
Time is Honey

Offline SgtMaj

• Queen Bee
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2008, 08:06:36 am »
There was a hidden agenda in the posting.
Norton

Feel free to verbalize it so that we can all be let in on what it is.

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2008, 09:48:58 am »
SgtMag and Norton:

Please don't stir the pot, your cartoon spoke for itself, you know what it meant and need not follow through - trying to bait another member into a progressively heated discussion is NOT gonna happen here.

I know that posting around a dozen posts a day can often make you more vulnerable to putting your foot in your mouth (that is how life is) but don't bait others here, it just isn't cool.

Oh and NORTON... I've learned that Wikipedia is a good general knowledge search site, it has a HUGE human interaction factor which means it can easily be flawed. I do not know in this case, my opinion is on Wiki in general - it is NOT the DEFINITIVE answer, it is an ACCEPTED answer, and only until someone writes a better bio or description. My only point, I'm sure there are better reference sites to have in your corner sometimes.

Either way, both of you be nice - it's just a post, not the United Nations, hope to see it calm down a bit. This post is just for both of you think about, it isn't a matter of FIGHTING NICE, we don't fight here at all - keep that in mind. 
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline SgtMaj

• Queen Bee
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2008, 02:31:52 pm »
Hey I'm not fighting with him, I'm just trying to figure out why it matters where those painted hives are from at all... what matters to me and I think to the rest here is the beautiful artwork on them.

anything