Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Things are bad  (Read 19532 times)

Offline philinacoma

• House Bee
Re: Things are bad
« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2010, 12:31:10 pm »
And so the circle of life turns once more in the queendoms of A and B.

May we all give thanks to the wise one who is the giver of life! We must also offer our strength to the great queen so she may not lose heart as that is the road to despair and ultimately the demise of two noble queendoms.

Long live the queens!

« Last Edit: May 13, 2010, 12:54:23 pm by philinacoma »

Offline Mardak

• House Bee
« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2010, 07:38:22 pm »
There is a John Covey up in Jimboomba (near Beudesert, QLD) who is a queen breeder. He will mail you up a queen if you are interested. he should be in the phone book.

Offline westmar

• House Bee
« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2010, 07:16:38 am »
hi everyone
                things might be going to turn around this coming season plenty popular box budding up .last season they did nothing,the narrow leaf Irene bark are loaded with bud on the rang odd tree has broken early.normally mid July were i got my bees.red gum got plenty buds on them [that is the river red gum ].plus the forestry red gum are coming along all right.haven't seen any mug er Irene bark aren't doing any thing yet but it is early days yet.cabbage gum still flowering in places,my bees are working it at the moment,not allot nectar coming in from it.just enough keep bees happy feeding bees poll an Patty's keep there strength up.last three years been bad out her.

anything