Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: I am glad to be aboard!  (Read 14683 times)

Offline BjornBee

• Galactic Bee
I am glad to be aboard!
« on: October 22, 2008, 04:23:26 pm »
Hello all! I just logged onto the site and joined. I have a few years experience with bees. I am looking forward to chatting with everyone.

I have a bee business in Lewisberry, Pa. which is just south of Harrisburg Pennsylvania.

I'm sure I'll run across a few from another board I was hanging out on, and was forced to come here.

I look forward to meeting new people and learning from a new pool of beekeepers. I looked at this site once a couple years back, but I have never really read anything here. So I'm sure it will take some reading to get the feel for the site.
www.bjornapiaries.com
www.pennapic.org
Please Support "National Honey Bee Day"
Northern States Queen Breeders Assoc.  www.nsqba.com

Offline JordanM

• House Bee
Re: I am glad to be aboard!
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2008, 05:17:36 pm »
Hey Bjorn im here. Nice to see you again.

Offline BjornBee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2008, 05:41:25 pm »
Hey Jordan. Nice to see your here.

If you ever come across anyone asking about me on the other site, let them know they can reach me here to chat. I can no longer post there.
www.bjornapiaries.com
www.pennapic.org

Offline Derek

• New Bee
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2008, 05:58:11 pm »
Hey Bjorn! I've talked to you before.  :-D  :shock:

Offline BjornBee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2008, 06:03:33 pm »
You just joined also. The party must be moving.  :-D  It's nice to see some i know.
www.bjornapiaries.com
www.pennapic.org

Offline Derek

• New Bee
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2008, 06:08:42 pm »
The words out. I didn't know about this site until just know.

Offline BjornBee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2008, 06:17:57 pm »
I know I'll be telling everyone I can about this site.  :-D

Oh, and I couldn't wait any longer to get that first afro out there  :mrgreen:
www.bjornapiaries.com
www.pennapic.org

Offline Derek

• New Bee
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2008, 06:20:37 pm »
 ;)

I still think this will be you favorite smilie.  ;)

Offline BjornBee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2008, 06:24:14 pm »
I have changed my ways. I have seen the light.  :)

Almost forgot..... ;)
www.bjornapiaries.com
www.pennapic.org

Offline BULLSEYE BILL

• House Bee
    • myspace
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2008, 06:36:39 pm »
Bjorn. sorry to see you get banned from Beesource,  :shock: I'll miss you even though you have been irritable lately.  You are a wealth of information but, like me, you should have limited your time on the Tailgater section.

What were those eight posts about that were deleted for being 'trolling'?

Offline BjornBee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2008, 06:48:47 pm »
Hello BB,

I posted a youtube link that covered the 2002 Bill Ayers audio that just came out this morning. I first thought I had added something in my opinion section, so I posted again without saying anything but suggesting this was a video worth seeing. Again it was deleted. No explanantion or PM was given. I sent off a PM to Barry, and also asked upon posting it again that I request someone explain why a simple video was being blocked and my thread deleted. But nothing. So I posted it again.

Finally, without any PM and no explanation, I was banned and the site just comes up when I tried to enter, it says that I had repeatedly posted as a troll. And that I was banned since I repeatedly posted a thread previously deleted by Barry.

I was shocked to say the least. 5 years and 5000 posts, and banned for a thread with a youtube video, on a subject that has been discussed many times. And the excuse was given I was trolling. In tailgater no less. And on matter covered by at least three networks just this morning.

So....I'll take a much needed rest and a more layed back approach here. I liked what I read when I registered. Seems like a nice site.
www.bjornapiaries.com
www.pennapic.org

Offline BULLSEYE BILL

• House Bee
    • myspace
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2008, 07:01:47 pm »
I'm a little confused over which Barry.  Barry Digman (not the owner of BS, that would be Birkey) is a Super Moderator and the moderator of the Tailgater forum, he is a flaming liberal and hates anything Conservative.  I could see him doing that to you.  I hope that Barry Birkey looks into that issue and re-instates you.

This is a nice site and has a lot of really nice folks posting here, enjoy it.  I'll drop in and see what kind of mischief you are getting into.  ;)

Offline BjornBee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2008, 07:07:12 pm »
BB, I am not sure which one. Something tells me it was not Barry B.

PS...And I'm not getting into ANY trouble here. Not that I ever caused any anyways.  :shock:
www.bjornapiaries.com
www.pennapic.org

Offline Derek

• New Bee
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2008, 07:14:33 pm »
Hello BB,

I posted a youtube link that covered the 2002 Bill Ayers audio that just came out this morning. I first thought I had added something in my opinion section, so I posted again without saying anything but suggesting this was a video worth seeing. Again it was deleted. No explanantion or PM was given. I sent off a PM to Barry, and also asked upon posting it again that I request someone explain why a simple video was being blocked and my thread deleted. But nothing. So I posted it again.

Finally, without any PM and no explanation, I was banned and the site just comes up when I tried to enter, it says that I had repeatedly posted as a troll. And that I was banned since I repeatedly posted a thread previously deleted by Barry.

I was shocked to say the least. 5 years and 5000 posts, and banned for a thread with a youtube video, on a subject that has been discussed many times. And the excuse was given I was trolling. In tailgater no less. And on matter covered by at least three networks just this morning.

So....I'll take a much needed rest and a more layed back approach here. I liked what I read when I registered. Seems like a nice site.

I saw it on the 3 networks last night. And today. I see that as news. I may be a liberal. But I don't see anything wrong with you posting that. But like BB said. You are a wealth of info. And at least I can still get that info now.

Offline magnet-man

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • New Bee
    • Honeymoon Apiaries
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2008, 07:28:44 pm »
Just remember Beemaster is supposed to be kid friendly. I am sure you won't have any problem staying kid friendly. I have been visiting Beemaster for a few months now and like it. I am sure you will to.

Offline BjornBee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2008, 07:50:43 pm »
Hello MM. Nice to see you here.

Thank you everyone for the kind words.
www.bjornapiaries.com
www.pennapic.org

Offline JordanM

• House Bee
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2008, 08:48:45 pm »
Were still thinking about you on beesource Bjorn and Barry dont seem to like it:

http://www.beesource.com/forums/showthread.php?p=362772#post362772

Offline BjornBee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2008, 09:03:44 pm »
Anyone who knows me, you know how to get ahold of me if you wish to discuss anything. I wish to not further this discussion over on this board. I do not want this situation to effect or become a negative here.
Thank you.

I hope as others see I am here, they will please let me know. But leave the beesource stuff back on beesource. I explained it one time, since it was asked. But I have no intentions of commenting further.
www.bjornapiaries.com
www.pennapic.org

Offline jpk1nh

• New Bee
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2008, 09:45:30 pm »
Anyone who knows me, you know how to get ahold of me if you wish to discuss anything. I wish to not further this discussion over on this board. I do not want this situation to effect or become a negative here.
Thank you.

I hope as others see I am here, they will please let me know. But leave the beesource stuff back on beesource. I explained it one time, since it was asked. But I have no intentions of commenting further.

Mike, I don't think you did anything wrong personally and I don't think there is anything wrong with any of your posts over on the other site other than the fact that your beliefs are contrary to the opinions of several influential individuals over there.

If you choose not to go back to the other site you're posts and advice will be missed...their loss....I'll just come over here more as I expect there will be a number of others that will split their time between the sites more now that there is more awareness of Beemaster.

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2008, 10:55:47 pm »
Welcome Bjorn,
Glad to have you stop in and check us out. I hope you post  here often ,I'm sure you will make many friends here!