Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Thinkin' there is baby lambs next door  (Read 1977 times)

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Thinkin' there is baby lambs next door
« on: May 19, 2007, 11:19:52 am »
Well, a sound that I have not heard before around my place.  I could hear sheep making noises.  Is it called "bleeting"?  Must be a definition for the sound of sheep.  I have not heard this sound before.  I know the neighbour to the southwest of us (I cannot see their place unless I walk halfway down my property and look to the south) has angora sheep.  I think she had about 6 of them or so, I haven't actually counted, but I know they are very curious when they see me looking at them and they watch me too, just as intently.  So, I am thinking that something new is going on over there, I can't wait to go and look, but it is raining somewhat (light Scottish mist they call this, and we get alot of these light rains) and I don't want to donn my gumboots yet.  But I will in awhile.  I bet there is babies, and I wonder how many.  I think if my memory serves me, sheep generally have twins or triplets, but not too sure about that.  I will let you all know tomorrow what I saw.  Have a wonderful day, great life, great health wishes to all. I have a story to tell about my colony, so I am heading off in that forum direction!!!!!  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service