Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Help!  (Read 5767 times)

Offline sean

• Field Bee
Re: Help!
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2006, 12:38:29 pm »
cindi I dont know ehy they changed their minds but its their property and their kids who were stung. I would have liked the opportunity though

Offline Understudy

• Galactic Bee
    • http://www.understudy.net
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2006, 01:04:38 pm »
Let me ask a question here since I am having to deal with a similar situation.

Could I set up a small motor with an armature that had a flange or something on the end. Then let it just do the tapping on a constant basis for me I figure that wouls run for at least 24 hours. I figure worst case scenerio they would abscond?

Sincerely,
Brendhan
The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2006, 11:47:29 pm »
cindi I dont know ehy they changed their minds but its their property and their kids who were stung. I would have liked the opportunity though

Yup, what a shame.  Kids and bees, the kids get stung on their feet here many times with the clover on the grass.  They just get me to take out the stinger (or they do it themselves), itch a little bit later, and carry on.  If you ever get a chance, teach those people about some GOOD benefit of the honeybee.  LOL.  It might make them think a little bit.  Great day. Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2006, 08:48:21 am »
>I figure worst case scenerio they would abscond?

Or get so used to the sound that they ignore it.
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin