Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: WHATS NOW  (Read 5594 times)

Offline Finsky

• Super Bee
WHATS NOW
« on: December 22, 2006, 06:04:37 pm »

Offline mick

• Queen Bee
Re: WHATS NOW
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2006, 07:10:07 pm »
Thats a crack up!

Offline KONASDAD

• Super Bee
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2006, 12:12:28 pm »
all these years i thought he was a fictional character!
"The more complex the Mind, the Greater the need for the simplicity of Play".

Offline nepenthes

• Field Bee
  • Little honey bee in flight
    • Photo Album
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2006, 01:01:19 pm »
Great photo shop job! lol, did you find that on the net or what? Thanks for posting it!
"I have never wished to cater to the crowd, for what I know they do not approve, and what they approve I do not know." - Epicurus.

Jorn Johanesson

Re: WHATS NOW (Not for Children)
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2006, 01:19:09 pm »
Contents deleted. Could not delete msg
« Last Edit: December 27, 2006, 10:04:52 pm by Jorn Johanesson »

Offline Trot

• House Bee
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2006, 01:24:11 pm »
Jorn,
that guy looks familiar... Russian boarder guard!

Just Jocking.. :-D :-X

Regards,
Trot

Offline Finsky

• Super Bee
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2006, 02:07:22 pm »
did you find that on the net or what?

I visited in Santa Land. It is quite near.

BUT WHO is here ?

Offline Trot

• House Bee
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2006, 03:16:51 pm »
It looks like Finsky taking a free ride back to Helsinki, from Santa's Land, hee. ;)

Just joking...

Regards,
Trot

Jorn Johanesson

« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2006, 07:16:08 pm »
So Finsky! Your sometimes Bizar Humor is not my cup of tea. So please bee so kind and refrain from this. I can take it but I bet other people are not that  tolerant. This is not a soldier camp.

Online Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2006, 09:00:02 pm »
jorn,

i gave this some thought and with all due respect i think you are wrong.  it's very much like military camp.

there is a great deal of lifting, grunting, and swearing.  this is broken up by wind sprints across the field to escape attack.  there is a constant buzzing in the ears which you do your best to ignore. stealth and cunning are employed to deny the opponent it's territory and to take supplies from same.  the reward at the end of the day is a good meal eaten with the fingers sitting in the grass. all that's missing is the M16, and the smoker is the substitute for that weapon.

:evil:
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Jorn Johanesson

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2006, 10:01:45 pm »
Sorry Kathyp!

If it were posted under Jokes or the like I would not have reacted. But I am a bit sensitive to what can harm people’s feelings. Comes from my former job working with drug addicted young people. If I can I will remove my posting.

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2006, 10:06:26 pm »
Well I certainly missed something somewhere. What is offensive? And Jorn need not remove anything.
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/

Online Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2006, 10:32:37 pm »
awwww  you should have left it.  anyone that thin skinned shouldn't be working with bees!!!   ;)
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2006, 11:13:23 pm »
Wow cadoodlehopper!!!  Settle down one and all.  Great day. Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline Zoot

• House Bee
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2006, 12:38:16 am »
Finsky,

My son who assists me with our bees also reads this forum. A year ago, when I'm fairly certain he still belived in Santa Claus as an actual being I might have been a bit dismayed. Now that he knows the score (he believes firmly and forever in the complex concept of the "spirit" of Santa) he found your post amusing. He actually treasures all of your posts - for their humor and their knowledge...he has a sense of satire far, far beyond his years, believing that satire is healthy and good and should be able to touch on anything. Thanks for making him smile.

Offline Finsky

• Super Bee
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2006, 01:40:06 am »

Would you please put  your children locks ON. :-D

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2006, 11:01:53 am »
Comes from my former job working with drug addicted young people.
Jorn, I've worked with the drug afflicted young people too, they are a strange breed and their minds can sometimes be not what we expect the mind should be.  Great day.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline Zoot

• House Bee
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2006, 03:05:58 pm »
I wouldn't think of it Finsky. If anyone, a child or whoever, is too sensitive to handle the full spectrum of commentary from the real world then they should abstain from the internet.

Offline Finsky

• Super Bee
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2006, 03:39:55 pm »
You don't believe but in Finland, in the library of  city of Oulu Donald Duck magazine was banned because ducks were without pants. That was about 20 years ago. Now the same Oulu is one of ours " Silicon Valley". 

Jorn Johanesson

« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2006, 07:33:34 pm »
Jorn, I've worked with the drug afflicted young people too, they are a strange breed and their minds can sometimes be not what we expect the mind should be.  Great day.  Cindi

When people loose their integrity, identity and trust in life a lot can go on. I could not stand this job for more than three years, and then I had to give it up because the cost in my life got to high. But as a result I look at those people in a different way than other people around me.