Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Grungy, old coffee truck removal from my chickenyard  (Read 2276 times)

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Grungy, old coffee truck removal from my chickenyard
« on: October 05, 2008, 02:22:38 pm »
Well, well, well...that day had come.  My youngest Daughter operates a coffee truck, she purchased an extra coffee truck for extra parts, and it has sat in the middle of one of my chickenyards.  Winter is coming, as are the rains, she did not need this old horrible coffee truck after all. All it did was sit there, look really ugly, get really green with moss and grunge, and finally, I convinced my Son-in-Law and Husband to tow it away.  That they did.   I can now see my entire eastern chickenyard from front to back, and it is glorious.  I can now see all the chickens that desire to hang out in that yard, I can see everything.  This was a day of rejoicing.  Now I only had to level it a little bit more, the divets made from the removal were horrendous, the chickens sure did love the newly turned over earth.    Enjoy these pictures, and....have that most wonderful and beautiful day, Cindi

The truck was about 15 feet to the left of where it is now

The clear area, now that beast is gone!!!  I had to put up a temporary fence to keep the critters out, they were more than interested in what these men were doing in their yard!!!

Goodbye, ol' gal....new hope to see you again.  They towed this beast up to the scrap metal yard and got $300 for her, guess she was worth something, hee, hee.  About one month ago, scrap metal was worth about double than now, too bad, but all is good!!!

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
Re: Grungy, old coffee truck removal from my chickenyard
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2008, 04:55:12 pm »
Wow, with a little work, I bet that would be one heck of a work truck, for someone who has the time and means that is!

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com