Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Honey house trailer  (Read 3692 times)

Offline Horns Pure Honey

• House Bee
Honey house trailer
« on: April 18, 2005, 09:37:06 pm »
My Grandpa bought a mobile lab from the state a few years ago and no one has bought it yet wich is wierd becuase we have sold many before. It is a 24x8 foot fith wheel style trailer. Since it was a lab it has easy clean floors, a large generator built in, ac, thick walls and steel doors with giant door bar locks, 2 stainless steel counters with double sinks, and is full of outlets. The over hang at the front is 7 feet of the 24. I want to make the 7x8 space at the front like a little room to rest durring work and sleep at night. I want to use the 17x8 space in the back as a honey house. I figure I can keep both counters since they are in the back and put the equipment against the wall without the door. The set up I have designed could be able to handel up to 150 hives and it could be increased with a bigger extractor.  I figured this would be a good idea due to I can put it where I need it and it can supply its on electricity and water needs. I will try to get a drawing on here to better explain it. bye :D
Ryan Horn

anything