Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Irish Golfer  (Read 1638 times)

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
Irish Golfer
« on: July 29, 2013, 10:56:02 pm »
 Irish golfer
  A golfer playing in Ireland hooked his drive into the woods. Looking for his ball, he found a little Leprechaun flat on his back, a big bump on his head and the golfer's ball beside him.
  Horrified, the golfer got his water bottle from the cart and poured it over the little guy, reviving him.
 "Arrgh! What happened?" the Leprechaun asked.
 "I'm afraid I hit you with my golf ball," the golfer says.
 "Oh, I see. Well, ye got me fair and square. Ye get three wishes, so whaddya want?"
  "Thank God, you're all right!" the golfer answers in relief. "I don't want anything, I'm just glad you're OK, and I apologize."

And the golfer walks off.
 "What a nice guy," the Leprechaun says to himself.
 "I have to do something for him. I'll give him the three things I would want... a great golf game, all the money he ever needs, and a fantastic sex life."

A year goes by and the golfer is back. On the same hole, he again hits a bad drive into the woods and the Leprechaun is there waiting for him.

"Twas me that made ye hit the ball here, "the little guy says. "I just want to ask ye, how's yer golf game?"
 "My game is fantastic!" the golfer answers."I'm an internationally famous golfer now."He adds, "By the way, it's good to see you' reall right."
"Oh, I'm fine now, thank ye. I did that fer yer golf game, you know. And tell me, how's yer money situation?"
 "Why, it's just wonderful!" the golfer states."When I need cash, I just reach in my pocket and pull out $100 bills I didn't even know were there!"

"I did that fer ye also. And tell me, how's yer sex life?"
 The golfer blushes, turns his head away in embarrassment, and says shyly, "It's OK."
  "C'mon, c'mon now," urged the Leprechaun,"I'm wanting to know if I did a good job. How many times a week?"
 Blushing even more, the golfer looks around then whispers, "Once, sometimes twice a week."
  "What?" responds the Leprechaun in shock."That's all? Only once or twice a week?"

"Well," says the golfer, "I figure that's not bad for a Catholic priest in a small parish."         

"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline tefer2

• Super Bee
Re: Irish Golfer
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2013, 08:54:08 am »
 :-D :-D

Online BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
Re: Irish Golfer
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2013, 12:26:24 pm »
 :lau:
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin