Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: One more post and JP hits 10k!!  (Read 4981 times)

Offline VolunteerK9

• Super Bee
  • Gamecock fan in UT land.
One more post and JP hits 10k!!
« on: May 23, 2011, 12:59:31 pm »
A lot of information has been shared with JP's 9999 posts and only a few have reached the 10k mark on here-KathyP and Michael Bush are the only ones that I can think of right off the top of my head.

Thanks for all the info and great videos...keep them coming

Offline FRAMEshift

• Super Bee
Re: One more post and JP hits 10k!!
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2011, 01:05:15 pm »
JP,  thanks for all the knowledge you have shared.   I've always found your ideas to be reliable and very useful.
"You never can tell with bees."  --  Winnie-the-Pooh

Online Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2011, 01:18:24 pm »
come one JP!!

JP and MB got their posts sharing beekeeping knowledge.  i got mine stirring the pot in the coffee house.  numbers do not = knowledge and those two have knowledge by the truck load!  :evil:
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline VolunteerK9

• Super Bee
  • Gamecock fan in UT land.
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2011, 01:42:42 pm »
It should at least come with a green blazer type of jacket or something  :-D

Offline ziffabeek

• House Bee
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2011, 01:57:39 pm »
Congrats JP!  And thanks for all the great videos and helpful posts.  You are so generous with your knowledge.  I'm so happy to have met you and learned from you!

All the best!
ziffa

Offline L Daxon

• Field Bee
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2011, 02:16:14 pm »
JP,
I feel like I know you even though we have never met -- would love to meet you some day.   I try to  watch all your swarm and cut out video posts.  Really gave me the nerve to hive my first swarms last year.  I have learned so much watching you, not to mention all the laughs with Schawee and his shakes.  You are one of the people that make this site the success it is.
And in my best JP ezze, "That's all, folks."
linda d

Offline vmmartin

• House Bee
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2011, 03:54:01 pm »
9999 and how many of those are hours worth of video producing and editing? Idaxon, I think I had watched all of his videos and then when I met him at Bud3.  I can tell you that he is just as friendly and helpful in person.  Glad to call him friend. Thanks for all the work you put into the forum "Ultimate Friend"

Offline sterling

• Queen Bee
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2011, 05:01:02 pm »
I recall the first time I watched one his cutout videos last year. I called everybody around and told them about this crazy guy shoveling bees with his bear hands and no veil. I have since learnd he is not the only crazy guy on this site.

Offline Scadsobees

• Galactic Bee
  • Best use of smileys in a post award.
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2011, 05:13:10 pm »
I called everybody around and told them about this crazy guy shoveling bees with his bear hands and no veil.

Yeah, I've seen his hands on video, and yeah, those are bear hands!  His beard, though, completes the bear disguise!! :-D

Whoo hoo!  Way to go!
Rick

Offline TwoHoneys

• House Bee
    • TwoHoneys
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2011, 09:31:58 pm »
JP, you've helped me love keeping bees. Thanks.

-Liz
« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 09:59:32 pm by TwoHoneys »
"In a dream I returned to the river of bees" W.S. Merwin

Offline TwoHoneys

• House Bee
    • TwoHoneys
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2011, 09:34:16 pm »
Ooops. Sorry...double post. (Trying to get to 10K)
« Last Edit: May 23, 2011, 09:59:03 pm by TwoHoneys »
"In a dream I returned to the river of bees" W.S. Merwin

Offline schawee

• Field Bee
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2011, 09:45:18 pm »
just got off the phone with him about that  10000th post .hes up to his elbows in bees right now so we might have to wait alil longer for that 10000th post.congrats  my friend on that 10000th post.i learned alot from you and hope you keep up the great videos you post.....schawee
BEEKEEPER OF THE SWAMP

Offline Hemlock

• Field Bee
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2011, 10:08:53 pm »
Congratulations JP on the 10K posts.  Though, I guess we're the ones who really benefited from all your tips & information.  So,  Thanks! JP for the 10K posts.  There would be a lot less beeks if you weren't here or in many cases, namely mine, less bees in some of our yards.  Cheers all around... X:X
Make Mead!

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2011, 11:49:47 pm »
Man! I better start doing some serious posting if I want to hit 10,000 before I go to that great honey house in the sky!

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2011, 11:50:19 pm »
What am I up to now??
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2011, 11:51:15 pm »
 :-D

Good goin' Bro, you've made a big difference for a lot of folks!

Scott

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2011, 12:22:11 am »
Thank you all for your kind words! I absolutely adore this site and all of you fine people. I have made such wonderful friends all because of this site.

I must say a thousand thank yous to the beemaster himself, the boss man, John Clayton who without his generosity this site would not exist.

Have to say thank you to Robo and Ken for all they do which is a whole bunch folks!

I have been honored and blessed to meet some of our members and I hope to meet many more.

Thank you again for honoring me! 

...JP

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Online Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2011, 01:34:28 am »
i have to honor the man who let me wear his clothes :lau: 

congratulations JP, you are honored among the beemaster clan.  now go slay some murlocs.
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2011, 05:00:26 am »
Kathy, you can wear my clothes anytime darlin'!  :-D

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2011, 08:31:24 am »
Not much left to say, other than it is all well deserved. He worked hard for it.
A mighty fine beek and all around citizen.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

anything