Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: want a CS4 for photo editing?  (Read 2684 times)

Offline johnnybigfish

• Super Bee
    • The World of Johnnybigfish
want a CS4 for photo editing?
« on: February 08, 2010, 10:43:19 pm »
<table style="width:auto;"><tr><td>[img width= height=]http://lh3.ggpht.com/_btJlzM8u72Q/S3DJFyRzlzI/AAAAAAAAITI/3bro5libQzA/s400/fireworks_18.jpg[/img]</td></tr><tr><td style="font-family:arial,sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right">From Drop Box</td></tr></table>

I have a photoshop CS4 extended, student version...I made this pic after about 5 days of using this program, and it was VERY simple!!
I paid several hundred dollars for this program, only to find out that as soon as I opened the box, I saw that to use it past my 30 day trial period, I needed to be a college student...After 30 days, it cuts me off...I have 8 days left. I promise, I dont take advantage of anybody. If you might be interested in owning this program, PM me...Just remember....COLLEGE STUDENT!..I'm not one, and I just learned that I dont know any either....Today, I went out and bought photoshop elements 8 to replace this CS4 program...hope it has the liquify filter...Thats what I used to modify the fireworks burst with!

your friend,
john

Offline Robo

• Technical
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Beekeep On!
    • Bushkill Bee Vac
Re: want a CS4 for photo editing?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2010, 08:10:10 am »
...Just remember....COLLEGE STUDENT!..I'm not one, and I just learned that I dont know any either....Today, I went out and bought photoshop elements 8 to replace this CS4 program..

You probably could have become one for less than what is cost you for elements 8.   I'm sure you could have found a continuing education class at a local community college or online that would have interested you.  Perhaps a photograph or photoshop class....
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it comes dressed in overalls and looks like work." - Thomas Edison

Offline Shawn

• Queen Bee
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2010, 12:30:25 pm »
I bought Microsoft Office delux while I was part timing at the college as security. I got the package for $80.00. I only had to put a code in when purchasing the product not when installing it.

Offline johnnybigfish

• Super Bee
    • The World of Johnnybigfish
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2010, 09:09:14 pm »
Elements 8 was on sale for 74Bux...
Cs4 is already installed and I can use it right now...but, somehow, they can block my system from using it after 30 days. Even if I enrolled in a class( which I really should do for photography anyways), it still has to be an "Advanced learning facility"...By the time I would have enrolled and got the plan started, my 30 days wouldve been over anyways.
150.00 and the CS4 is yours!
your friend,
john

anything