Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: pee in the milk jug  (Read 24643 times)

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Re: pee in the milk jug
« Reply #60 on: March 06, 2008, 11:04:56 pm »
John, oooh ha!!!  that was funneeeee.  Beautiful day, beautiful life, love our life we live.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline Scadsobees

• Galactic Bee
  • Best use of smileys in a post award.
« Reply #61 on: March 07, 2008, 09:12:51 am »
Pee can actually attract some critters. Porcupines will chew on urine soaked wood for the salt.

Kev
I've been wondering about that...
Now that you mention it...that explains the wrecked woodwork and the stray quills in my bathrooms! (I've got 4 little firehoses...I mean boys!)   :roll:
Rick

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #62 on: March 07, 2008, 09:47:14 am »
Rick, you got 4 little boys, just wait until the four little boys become 4 big boys!!!  YOu ain't seen nuthin' yet, hee, hee, beautiful day on this great planet, Earth.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline Scadsobees

• Galactic Bee
  • Best use of smileys in a post award.
« Reply #63 on: March 07, 2008, 02:30:03 pm »
Rick, you got 4 little boys, just wait until the four little boys become 4 big boys!!!  YOu ain't seen nuthin' yet, hee, hee, beautiful day on this great planet, Earth.  Cindi

The smallest is just potty trained. When they are little they have such horrible aim!  I'm really hoping that that improves, but am guessing not from your comment!.  I'm looking forward to the day when I can go into the bathroom without wearing a gas mask!!! 
Rick

Offline reinbeau

• Super Bee
« Reply #64 on: March 07, 2008, 06:22:01 pm »
It only improves if they want it to improve  :roll:

Offline Angi_H

• House Bee
« Reply #65 on: March 08, 2008, 02:47:00 am »
ha ha try going to the bathroom with out an audience. LOL> Oh and try to get them boys to slow down and lift the lid to pee. And if they pee on the seat to wipe it off and not get grosed out about it. After all it is there own pee. I made my 8yo do that today. he was out playing in the 70 degree temps and did not lift the lid and peed all over the seat as he was trying to also look out the window to see what we were doing. Oh and to make them make sure they are actually done peeing or to make sure to wring it out and not get wet underware. My 8yo is allways in a hurry he dosnt make sure he is done all the way and then just pulls up the underware and goes. And wonders why the kids at school are saying he smells like pee and that he pees his pants. He needs to take a chill pill and slow down. But he is go go go like his mom. NOthing like his dad which is a slow poke and wants to go to the bathroom and take a mag as soon as we are ready to leave the house to go to town. When he knew 30 min before we left yet he picks to go as I am ready to walk out the door. Sorry guys it got me off on a rant now lmao.

Angi

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #66 on: March 08, 2008, 09:30:59 am »
Angi, well said!!!  I think that is what happens at our house too, they just don't take enough time to be careful, too much of a hurry.  That's why summer is so great, they are outside most of the time, just as long as they don't go near my flowers, hee, hee, have a beautiful and great day, Cindi

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #67 on: March 08, 2008, 11:14:56 am »
you would think that since guys have a directional device, they would be able to hit the target.  4 boys!  i feel sorry for your wife.  do her a favor if you ever remodel the bathroom.  put a drain in the floor and make everything else water proof.  that way she can just take a hose to it. 
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #68 on: March 08, 2008, 12:15:50 pm »
Kathy, ooooh, what a great idea, wondering why that hasn't been more used in the bathrooms of our homes, hee, hee.  Beautiful day, beautiful life, all that is beautiful. Cindi

Offline poka-bee

• Super Bee
  • I am NEVER bored!!
    • Darby Farms
« Reply #69 on: March 08, 2008, 01:41:52 pm »
Stainless would be nice...no grout! When I had the daycare I wanted the kitchen like that too..garbage disposal in the floor..with a slatted drain cover of course for safety!!  warm sprayers like at the carwash...ahh ;)
I'm covered in Beeesssss!  Eddie Izzard

anything