Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Beemaster Installs Package Bee VIDEO  (Read 4618 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Beemaster Installs Package Bee VIDEO
« on: May 03, 2007, 04:17:29 pm »
Here is the Package install Video - edited and looking pretty good. I'm definitely getting better at editing, so I think you'll like this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5a4a-Tw-qFI

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline ZuniBee

• House Bee
    • ZuniBeeFarms.com
Re: Beemaster Installs Package Bee VIDEO
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2007, 04:53:55 pm »
Fantastic video! This will help a lot of people. Great job!

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2007, 06:02:22 pm »
I'll be uploading it later tonight Zuni to your site - I haven't forgotten you :) I enjoyed making it, I think it might help newbees for sure.

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline tillie

• Super Bee
  • Bee in N Georgia on a Blackberry flower
    • Linda T's Bees
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2007, 06:04:55 pm »
Fantastic video - I've never seen a package installed and you did it with such calm collectedness.  Great job!

Linda T in Atlanta

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2007, 07:46:18 pm »
I showed it to my bees. They were laughing and calling your bees pansies  :-D

I have this one problem when a bee, or any bug, gets on my arm. I have an uncontrolled flinch. And of course the girls don't like it and pop me. And any time I bang something, even to just knock them loose as you did, they get mad.
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2007, 09:50:42 pm »
It's intersting Jerry.... I'm a guy who can't take sweat dripping down my face or anywhere - it drives me nuts. But I'm very comfy with bees, especially if I know they are there, I hate surprises.

I hated to wear the glove, but I needed to keep honey and wax out of my camera, and between sceens I would remove them. As soon as I got to the last segments, then it was non-stop shooting, so I finally dumped the gloves and felt at home bare-handed.

I'm proud of the way it came out, with no post-narration and doing all my own camera work, not to forget I took 30 minutes of footage and cropped it to under 10 minutes for Youtube. The editing was only slowed down by my need to talk so much - I hate clipping a sentence, etc., so I had to wait for me to shut up before moving to the next scene - lol. I could capture the audio into mp3 that might be interesting too :)

Glad everyone so far is enjoying it and YES this will be the first of a series - next week I get another package, but I have first inspection coming  on this hive in a few days.