Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: wierd things  (Read 13487 times)

Offline Vibe

• House Bee
Re: wierd things
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2009, 02:10:27 pm »
Again??
The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject.
- Marcus Aurelius -

Offline Scadsobees

• Galactic Bee
  • Best use of smileys in a post award.
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2009, 02:21:06 pm »
I have similar problems.  I will holler at the kids to remember to turn lights off in rooms when they are done.

I'll walk through the whole house, turn the lights off in each room.  by the time I return to the first room, ALL THE LIGHTS ARE BACK ON AGAIN!!!

And I don't even see the kids around...HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN?  I ask the kids who keeps turning the lights on, and each one says "Not me!".

I think my house is possessed too.
Rick

Offline Brian D. Bray

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Galactic Bee
  • I really look like this, just ask Cindi.
    • http://spaces.msn.com/thecoonsden
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2009, 02:32:35 am »
I have similar problems.  I will holler at the kids to remember to turn lights off in rooms when they are done.

I'll walk through the whole house, turn the lights off in each room.  by the time I return to the first room, ALL THE LIGHTS ARE BACK ON AGAIN!!!

And I don't even see the kids around...HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN?  I ask the kids who keeps turning the lights on, and each one says "Not me!".

I think my house is possessed too.

According to my grandchildren the biggest culpret in my house is an imp named I Don't Know.
Life is a school.  What have you learned?   :brian:      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2009, 10:19:28 am »
It was someone named "Not Me" around here.
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/

anything