Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Help......Again!!!!  (Read 3138 times)

BeeBoy

Help......Again!!!!
« on: January 01, 2005, 04:17:32 pm »
Beemaster i regret to inform you that i forgot my password again!!!! Lol i was grounded for a month or two off the computer and so i completly forgot my password. So if u have spare time, i was wonderin of u could delete me and let me start over again. I really love this forum and i'd      to be cut off. Ok merry Christmas and a happy new year!!

BeeBoy

Anonymous

Help......Again!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2005, 10:50:33 am »
When you try to log on and you can't remember your pass word there is a spot that allows you to retrive your pass word just by sending that message.

Forgot your password click here is how it reads.

Write it down some where and save it.
 :D Al

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Help......Again!!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2005, 03:41:53 pm »
Beeboy:

I don't see you in the membership listing - I did remove you quite a while ago as requested, and didn't see you logged in under that name since - can you try again?

I deleted the name, but I did not BAN the name - there is a huge difference, so  you should be able to use it!!! Let me know how you make out - but you should not have any trouble.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Anonymous

Help......Again!!!!
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2005, 03:42:58 pm »
ok i did that but it says that my email address is wrong. Can beemaster see what that is? Because then i should have no problem getting my password. Thanks!!!

BeeBoy

Offline Bee Boy

• House Bee
Help......Again!!!!
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2005, 03:49:04 pm »
YEA!!! I got it!!! Never mind!

Bee Boy!!
Bee Boy