Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Ogre tatoo  (Read 5107 times)

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Ogre tatoo
« on: January 14, 2007, 10:48:40 am »
Just a quick peek at a rather nice looking tatoo.  My husband got the picture from a book and sent gave it to our tatooist and he basically revamped the picture a little and then set it to skin.  It is a good one.

I am going to get a tatoo on my ankle this spring that will be different too.  It will have some cool symbols, of which I am not certain yet.  Great day. Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline organicgrl37

• House Bee
Re: Ogre tatoo
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2007, 02:24:14 pm »
love the tat cindi-it is always fun to plot and plan for some new ink. I have my 6th tat all planned out, just need to save up some $$$. I would love to have full sleeves and my back completed someday. I will have to get some photos to show ya my ink. anyhoo, I really like the oger.

peace,
gaynelle

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2007, 06:12:29 pm »
I've never had a tatoo but I have a soft spot for monotone tatoos ESPECIALLY photo quality and 3D looking stuff. This one is really cool :)

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2007, 09:13:12 pm »
organicgrl37.  Can't wait to see your tat pics.  I admire them all, and have seen some pretty cool ones on some of my family members. 

I'm posting another one on the forearm of an old foster child of ours that has grown up and still considers us like his parents.  He is 24 and we can't seem to get rid of hiim (LOL).  He has married and has two children.  Sometimes you feel as a foster parent that you may have touched and improved the child's life and made a difference.  Most times not though, nothing could ever have made a difference.  You'll love this tat, too.  Great day. Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline abejaruco

• Field Bee
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2007, 10:30:29 am »
I have a tatoo too. a tatutu? :lol:
Well, my hybrid bees (nigra crossed with buckfast) are so aggressive that I can see the "ink" -venom- during any days. This weekend on the hip.

Offline nepenthes

• Field Bee
  • Little honey bee in flight
    • Photo Album
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2007, 11:01:12 am »
lol!

Ive found that having a tattoo that has meaning is best to wait 6 months to a year to decide what you want, not just a Spur of the mommet HEY i want to get a sweeeet tattoo
"I have never wished to cater to the crowd, for what I know they do not approve, and what they approve I do not know." - Epicurus.

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2007, 07:02:15 pm »
For me a tatoo is just not something I'd go for, but if I did I'd have a single BLACK DOT about the size if the "O" in DOT. When anyone asked me what it is, I'd say it's the DOT in all the WEB SITES ADDRESSES ON EARTH :)
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline mabuzzbee

• House Bee
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2007, 07:06:20 pm »
I don't think I would ever get a tattoo, but if I did it would be an angel on my shoulder.
I am nobody.  Nobody is perfect.  Therefore, I am perfect.

Offline KONASDAD

• Super Bee
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2007, 04:31:19 pm »
My friend has  UPC code tattoo on the back of his neck. Lets not give the gov't any ideas.
"The more complex the Mind, the Greater the need for the simplicity of Play".

Offline organicgrl37

• House Bee
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2007, 12:48:59 am »
My friend has  UPC code tattoo on the back of his neck. Lets not give the gov't any ideas.

I wonder if we have a mutual friend. I also have a friend with a UPC code tattooed on the back of his neck. coincidence....maybe. Gov't scariness....maybe. YIKES :lol:

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2007, 09:37:21 am »
What the heck!!!  Why would someone put on a dreadful tatoo (well in my mind's eye it is) on their neck back, rather strange.  But that is what makes this world go round.  Would be a very boring place if we were all into the same stuff.  Great day. Cindi

Offline reinbeau

• Super Bee
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2007, 10:00:21 am »
MY eldest has the skyline of Boston on the back of his neck.  He's covered in tats.  From his ears down to his fingertips.  There's still some bare skin on his legs.  He's a wonderful kid, hardworking, kind, but he's stigmatized himself for life.  I don't mind tattoos, I've got one on my ankle, but.....I really wish he'd kept my advice in mind, to keep the tats to where they could be covered when necessary, like applying for jobs, etc.  Oh well.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2007, 10:03:35 am »
Ann, do you have any pics of your son and his tatoos?  I would love to see them.  I am marvelled at some of the artistry work that goes into this.  Does he still love the work?  I am sure that he does though.  But you have a good point, once they are there en masse, they are there for good.  Great day.  Cindi

Offline KONASDAD

• Super Bee
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2007, 10:39:37 am »
What the heck!!!  Why would someone put on a dreadful tatoo (well in my mind's eye it is) on their neck back, rather strange.  But that is what makes this world go round.  Would be a very boring place if we were all into the same stuff.  Great day. Cindi

That location is extremely popular around these parts anyway
"The more complex the Mind, the Greater the need for the simplicity of Play".

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2007, 10:42:18 am »
Misunderstanding.  Tatoos on the back of the neck are OK, I meant one of a bar code, now that has gotta be an ugly tat.  I love the tats on the back of the neck.  Popular here too.  Great day. Cindi

Offline nepenthes

• Field Bee
  • Little honey bee in flight
    • Photo Album
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2007, 07:23:13 pm »
Cindi you need to realize some people get tattoo's for the reason it has a part of their life. A big change could have triggered him to think HEY a bar code reminds me of this, and the back of the neck just seemed like the right place to put it. To some people this is beautiful, im not saying that what you have said is wrong I am saying that this guy made the choice to put a bar code on the back of his neck cause he enjoys it.

How do you feel when people say, Oh Why do you keep dreadful bee's in you're back yard?

Just something to think about. I know i want to get a tattoo when I graduate and i still haven't figured out I'm waiting at least two years to find a tattoo idea that i like, and has personal meaning to it.
"I have never wished to cater to the crowd, for what I know they do not approve, and what they approve I do not know." - Epicurus.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2007, 09:55:31 pm »
nepenthes.  right on!!!  Great day. Cindi