Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Kubota tractors  (Read 3344 times)

Offline Keith13

• Super Bee
Kubota tractors
« on: July 14, 2008, 01:47:12 pm »
Does anyone have any experience with Kubotas and would like to share that info good or bad?  I think I am about to buy a 29 HP and was wondering what everyones experience has been with them

Thanks
Keith

Offline randydrivesabus

• Queen Bee
Re: Kubota tractors
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2008, 03:55:48 pm »
i've heard good things about kubotas but no personal experience. you might want to check out the tractorbynet message board. i don't think its legal to post the link here. google-ize. i have a ford tractor of about the size you are looking at, maybe a little bit smaller.

Offline Keith13

• Super Bee
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2008, 04:31:28 pm »
Thanks Randydrivesabus
I registered and will ask a question as soon as my account is activated

Keith

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2008, 06:05:54 pm »
neighbor has one and really likes it.  we went with a JD because we wanted a bigger machine and the cost was lower.
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline Keith13

• Super Bee
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2008, 06:15:09 pm »
Thanks Kathy I am familiar with JD that is what we use at the plant where I work, never had much interaction with Kubota but I havn't heard anything bad so far so thats a good thing. I think I am getting a pretty good deal on this one its used. I'm going to look at it this afternoon so hopefully its not sitting in a puddle of transmission fluid or oil

Keith

Offline asprince

• Super Bee
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2008, 06:43:49 pm »
I owned a small 20 HP for about 15 years. I loved it. My neighbor has two. One is small with a belly mower and a front end loader. The other is about 30 HP with a back hoe and a front end loader. She is crazy about them both.

Steve
Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resembalance to the first. - Ronald Reagan

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2008, 01:03:20 am »
I have three friends that own Kubotas and they are truly the grits with the gravy, if its in good shape and a good deal buy it!!

My one friend made my food plots last season for me with his, they are very reliable. He made a roof for his from a golf cart roof, works great!

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com