Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: A girl and two spiders  (Read 19541 times)

Offline Bee Happy

• Super Bee
  • that's me - setting a phoenix free
Re: a girl and two spiders
« Reply #80 on: January 13, 2011, 02:21:28 am »
I can find the melody in pots and pans being thrown down 20 flights of stairs, so pretty much any music is ok with me - unless of course it's been composed by vile, sinful, spiders who commit unspeakable acts in the presence of little girls.
be happy and make others happy.

Offline Burl

• House Bee
« Reply #81 on: January 17, 2011, 01:10:54 pm »
   Hey , a new word !   HOMOARACHNAPHOBIA .
Of all the things I've ever been called ;
I do like "Dad" the most .   ---Burl---

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #82 on: January 17, 2011, 03:02:47 pm »
That word sounds scary...
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #83 on: January 17, 2011, 03:06:00 pm »
  Hey , a new word !   HOMOARACHNAPHOBIA .

:lau:

Offline CapnChkn

• Field Bee
« Reply #84 on: January 17, 2011, 05:06:41 pm »
Holy Pa-tay-ta!

5 pages?  Here's one I never see in these kinds of pages, Shaggy Dog Stories.

Here you go Annette!  Fill in the blank, businessman, congressman, etc.

You know what they said about the Lawyer at his funeral?  He was a good man deep down.

Man walks into a doctors office.  He has a toad on his head.
The doctor looks at him and not missing a beat says, "You know, that's the weirdest wart I've ever seen!"
The Toad says, "Yeah, I woke up this morning and I had this BIIIGGG thing on my butt!"

In my experience, my gay friends tell "sissy" jokes.

A young man with jewels on all his fingers and a pink satin shirt walks into a restaurant and orders a 7 course meal.  He picks at the meal, but then the dessert is served, rice pudding.  He eats bowl after bowl.

Finally the place is closing up, the waitress putting the chairs up on the tables, and the young man calls her over.  "I don't mean to seem such a pig, but I can't get enough of that wonderful rice pudding.  May I have another?"
The waitress calls into the kitchen, "Hey JOE!  Come again on the rice pudding!"
The young man jumps into the air, clicks his heels, pat-claps his hands, and shouts, "I KNEW IT!  I KNEW IT!"
"Thinking is like sin, them that doesn't is scairt of it, and them that does gets to liking it so much they can't quit!"  -Josh Billings.