Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: FatBeeman chat Saturday 3-1-2008  (Read 7768 times)

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
FatBeeman chat Saturday 3-1-2008
« on: February 28, 2008, 06:03:01 pm »
Hi everyone,
It's the pleasure of Beemaster forum to bring Don the Fat Beeman on Saturday Approximately 8:30 or 9:00
PM Eastern time for a chat about bees. Don has been chemical free since 1993 and an advocate of small cell beekeeping.
  Please stop in to the ventrilo chat and say hi to Don.He would like to help anyone he can!

Wanna jump in on the chat?   Heres a link on how to do it.
http://forum.beemaster.com/index.php?topic=5880.0
Hope to see ya there!!!

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Re: FatBeeman chat Saturday 3-1-2008
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2008, 10:01:42 am »
Ken, you'll get a kick out of this.  When you said "wanna jump in on the chat", I read it as "wanna jump in on the cat", just a fluke in how I saw the line, of course, I thought it a weird statement, and when I read it again, I saw that it said "chat", funnneee.  Have a wonderful and beautiful day on this greatest of planets, Earth.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2008, 07:24:15 pm »
Well Cindi,
If ya really want we'll get a cat!!   You're a funny one I tell ya!
The eyes can play tricks like that sometimes,ain't it great?? :lol: :lol:

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2008, 10:27:17 am »
Ken, ooooh ya, love how those eyes do those nifty lil' things, beautiful day in this great life we live.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2008, 07:05:42 pm »
Tonights the night again folks!! Stop by and chat with Don "Fatbeeman" from Dixie Bee supply.
Small cell, chemical free, advice,  ask and he's sure to help.

And I have a little surprise for some of you for next Saturday if you're up to it.
  I'll keep it inder my hat for now ,just to keep you in suspense for a while!!

I am sure anyone who was hesitant on trying ventrilo voice/text chat may want to venture in!

I may reveal my surprise to the ventrilo listeners this evening,but if not I will post it soon!!
  Keep your eyes ( Or ears)  open for the announcement!!

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2008, 12:11:23 am »
Ken, mysteries, don't we all love mysteries?  Bet you can't keep that secret for long, hee, hee.  Have a wonderful and awesome day in the life.  Cindi

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2008, 01:51:07 am »
I think I know the secret, we'll see if its confirmed this week. Its a prety big secret. Most on here will be busting down the ventrillo doors to get in when they hear... the secret. Get ready and get set up forum friends for a special....

....JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline reinbeau

• Super Bee
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2008, 07:33:11 am »
Aw, geez, I think we're supposed to be in Maine this weekend .

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2008, 07:47:59 am »
Reinbeau,you may want to take a laptop to starbucks!!   
  Just kidding,but some will be pleasantly Surprised!!

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2008, 10:09:56 am »
Ken, OK, now you got me going too.  I have the headphones I bought when I get the guts up to go into the chat, I am such a chicken when it comes to new things.  I hate change, and that may change my life, forever......hee, hee....have a wonderful and beautiful day, we be lovin' this life we live.  Cindi