Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: For JP  (Read 3385 times)

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
For JP
« on: April 30, 2011, 09:39:59 pm »
JP. I know how you like those black queens! I came across this one while splitting today with Dennis2021 and though you'd like to see it.

black queen_0001.wmv

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
Re: For JP
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2011, 09:52:32 pm »
Sweet

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2011, 09:53:30 pm »
i get those around here.  some have a little striping, but some are very dark like that.  they are also usually really good queens....whatever they are  :-D
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2011, 10:00:34 pm »
I get quite a few too it seems. Always strong layers but sooo hard to spot on the frames if you're not looking for a black bee.

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2011, 10:02:24 pm »
I don't know what's up with the double audio???

Scott

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2011, 11:55:31 pm »
You just want everyone to hear what you are saying.

Offline bud1

• Heavenlyl Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Field Bee
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2011, 12:12:03 am »
Scott them 2 coon### up here wetting some hooks, of corse jp caught the most and the biggest in his version. shucks after he done got through counting, i guess i dint even catch any
to bee or not to bee

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2011, 01:03:14 am »
Thanks Scott, she's a real beauty!

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

anything