Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Apprehensive wife  (Read 6160 times)

Offline BoneKrusher

• New Bee
Re: Apprehensive wife
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2008, 03:09:01 pm »
Thanks. We actually had a long discussion. I spoke about this thread, and she seemed reluctant, but is still considering it.  :-D. So this thread has been very helpful.

Offline KONASDAD

• Super Bee
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2008, 03:54:30 pm »
Thanks. We actually had a long discussion. I spoke about this thread, and she seemed reluctant, but is still considering it.  :-D. So this thread has been very helpful.

If she wants a womens opinion, she can call my wife..PM me. My wife was very against it intially. She sees how much I enjoy it, and how little(not at all) it impacts her.
"The more complex the Mind, the Greater the need for the simplicity of Play".

Offline bmacior

• House Bee
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2008, 09:55:49 pm »
Great picture!  And may the patron saint of beekeepers (is there one?) replace her fears with facination.

Offline poka-bee

• Super Bee
  • I am NEVER bored!!
    • Darby Farms
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2008, 09:56:26 pm »
Let her know there are women who have their own hives, she can read the posts from us girls.  Once she learns more about how bees live & what a miracle it is to watch em make comb, babies & honey, all the different jobs a bee does in her short life she can't help but admire the little creatures!  Somewhere on here are links to "voice of the hive", really good reading for anyone about a bees life.  Jody
I'm covered in Beeesssss!  Eddie Izzard

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2008, 11:31:50 pm »
>Great picture!  And may the patron saint of beekeepers (is there one?) replace her fears with facination.

Of course. St Ambrose.
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin