Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Hey from LA!  (Read 2219 times)

Offline MollySuesHoney

• New Bee
    • Molly Sue's Honey
Hey from LA!
« on: May 03, 2008, 08:54:34 am »
Lower Alabama!!

I'm going back into beekeeping after having to sit out for the past few years.  I grew up working hives with my dad.  My plans are to return to a strong sideline stage once again. 
Lawrence Underwood

Mobile, Alabama

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
Re: Hey from LA!
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2008, 09:47:50 am »
Welcome back!

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2008, 10:14:40 am »
MollySuesHoney.  Welcome to our forum, what an interesting avitar name you have.  So cool that you are getting back into the bees, and you worked with your Dad, yeah!!!  Bet he taught you some really cool stuff.  You are gonna love the time that you spend with us, make new friends, and we are a friendly and very curious and nosey (I speak for the nosiness of me, especially).  We love to hear stories, adventures, experiences, so bring some on, we are all listening, hee, hee.  Welcome, have that great and most wonderful day, Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline HAB

• HEAVENLY BEEKEEPER
  • Field Bee
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2008, 08:38:20 pm »
Hi, and Welcome from Central LA, 18 miles north of the state line to be precise!  We're new to Beekeeping our selves, at least I am.  My Wife used to have 20+ hives, and our son caught his first swarm when he was just 9 years old.  We now have two hives and hope to have six by June.  :)

Offline MollySuesHoney

• New Bee
    • Molly Sue's Honey
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2008, 02:53:30 pm »
Great to hear from the megalopolis of Opp!

You'll enjoy the highs and the lows of beekeeping.  Seem to learn more from the lows . . .
Lawrence Underwood

Mobile, Alabama