Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: How to achieve inner peace  (Read 3611 times)

Offline mabuzzbee

• House Bee
How to achieve inner peace
« on: January 07, 2007, 09:26:09 pm »
This definitely works, we could all use a little more calmness in our lives. By following simple advice
heard on the Dr. Phil show, you too can find inner peace.  Dr Phil proclaimed, "The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started and have never finished."

So, I looked around my house to see all the things I started and hadn't finished, and before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of White Zinfandel, a  bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream, a bottle of Kalhula, a package of Oreos, the remainder of  my old Prozac prescription, the rest of the cheesecake, some Doritos, and a box of chocolates. You have no idea how freaking good I feel right now.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2007, 10:20:22 am by beemaster »
I am nobody.  Nobody is perfect.  Therefore, I am perfect.

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Re: How to achieve inner peace
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2007, 10:21:40 am »
I knew I was doing something wrong - I just never mixed the right combinations  :-P
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline lively Bee's

• House Bee
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2007, 10:54:00 am »
HAAHAHAHA

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2007, 10:58:22 pm »
Good work!!!  Now that is the way to finish off things, I do have a few to finish off too, maybe tomorrow.  Great day. Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline organicgrl37

• House Bee
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2007, 11:10:56 pm »
thanks for the good laugh, even my mom enjoyed reading your post. We are going through our cabinets right now! ;)

Offline buzzbeejr

• Josh
  • Field Bee
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2007, 06:45:01 pm »
you know I have a few things to finish off to 1. this diet 2. the ice cream 3. and for john dallas and austin
those nasty drinks I told you about.
MMMMMMMMM!!!!!! Doughnuts.- Homer Simpson

Offline nepenthes

• Field Bee
  • Little honey bee in flight
    • Photo Album
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2007, 12:10:18 am »
yea do you have about 1000 dollars you can finish paying me so i can finish the things i started that i wanted to finish? lol
;)
"I have never wished to cater to the crowd, for what I know they do not approve, and what they approve I do not know." - Epicurus.

Offline gottabee

• House Bee
  • Excuse me, I believe you have my stapler.
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2007, 07:17:20 am »
Funny. Very funny. Thanks.

Offline Brian D. Bray

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Galactic Bee
  • I really look like this, just ask Cindi.
    • http://spaces.msn.com/thecoonsden
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2007, 11:19:45 pm »
In order to finish you have to get started first.
Life is a school.  What have you learned?   :brian:      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!