Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: FREE BEES - Kansas, Council Grove and Herrington  (Read 4762 times)

Offline czman11

• House Bee
  • Mmmmm honney
FREE BEES - Kansas, Council Grove and Herrington
« on: June 20, 2013, 10:46:39 pm »
Hi everyone. I am unable to do couple of removals at this time due to my medical condition and I had reserved 2 removals before I knew I would not be able to do it. I will be calling them to cancel but I would rather tell them that I found someone else to do the job. If you are interested give me a buzz and I will square you away.
" It ain't over 'til it's over "........ Yogi Berra

Offline Better.to.Bee.than.not

• Field Bee
Re: FREE BEES - Kansas, Council Grove and Herrington
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2013, 12:00:21 am »
awfully nice of you, wish I lived by you. Surprised you do not already have some automatic go to guys in your area to hand em over to already.

Offline czman11

• House Bee
  • Mmmmm honney
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2013, 02:04:19 am »
It is really sad. Closest beeks are several miles away. Just to give you an idea, last year I was called to remove bees from an army training ranch 82 miles away. They told me that I was the only one they found.

• Field Bee
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2013, 03:36:14 am »
It is really sad. Closest beeks are several miles away. Just to give you an idea, last year I was called to remove bees from an army training ranch 82 miles away. They told me that I was the only one they found.

I'm thinking it is time for you to have a boy and teach him the ways of the beekeeping ninja life, for when you are down, or to old to be climbing through attics capturing rogue hives. Everyone knows that is what kids are really for, to do all the gopher work, while we save for them going to school or until they've earned the right to have a beer with us.

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2013, 11:59:41 am »
or just take on a hungry beekeeper and teach him/her.  there must be one or two around?
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline czman11

• House Bee
  • Mmmmm honney
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2013, 02:45:59 pm »
Well, what do you know? Yesterday, I went to my favorite butcher to buy some meats for the weekend and he tells me how heart broken is his neighbor because he did not receive his order of bees. Got the phone number, made a call and it looks like I found home for at least one of the colonies. He may take both, we will see.

• Field Bee
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2013, 03:08:31 am »
make sure you tell him about the forum, too! ;)