Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: hello from appomattox va.  (Read 1643 times)

Offline millermann1972

• New Bee
hello from appomattox va.
« on: March 08, 2008, 01:03:21 am »
well i have been here a while searching for answers and i have found a buch.... thanks!

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Re: hello from appomattox va.
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2008, 09:49:01 am »
Millerman1972.  Well isn't that just so nice.  I am glad that you found what you were looking for, I noticed that you began to post a bit in July of last year.  What have you been up to since then?  You must have been very busy because you haven't visited here much since then, business is good.  Tell us some stories.  And welcome, you weren't officially welcomed back in July, my job (hee, hee and I say that with some little smiles), is to welcome new members.  I am only kidding, someone went and gave me name in my avitar of the welcoming committee president, it is only a joke, but why not play along eh?  So welcome back, have a wonderful and beautiful day, lovin' our life we live.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline millermann1972

• New Bee
Re: hello from appomattox va.
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2008, 06:59:37 pm »
hey there cindy! i have 2 hives trying to be a good beekeeper. thanks for the welcome, and have great bee year.

anything