Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Amazing chalk drawings on city sidewalks  (Read 2296 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Amazing chalk drawings on city sidewalks
« on: September 17, 2007, 02:08:47 pm »
Some of these are genius to see. They way we see and relate reality and illusion is shown here in 20 incredible drawings.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures/view/37628/

PS - look closely at many images, often the include many drawn objects and interact with people - my favorite is the sewer and water pipes and the photo after that.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline reinbeau

• Super Bee
Re: Amazing chalk drawings on city sidewalks
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2007, 10:15:22 pm »
I'd seen these at some point before.  I like the mosaic one, but they're all great!

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Re: Amazing chalk drawings on city sidewalks
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2007, 10:45:31 am »
John, thanks for taking the time to put in the link.  I am astounded over and over in my life when I see so many things of beauty.  The artists in this world make beautiful things that enhance our lives by bringing joy to our minds through art work, with so many variations in this world.  Have a wonderful day, beautiful life, great life.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

anything