Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: When The Moon Hits Your Eye Like A Big Pizza Pie...  (Read 7859 times)

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
Re: When The Moon Hits Your Eye Like a Big Pizza Pie...
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2009, 12:29:40 am »
Cindi,

Your joy overflows into my heart and I am laughing. I never met anyone like you before. Between you and JP you both have me cracking up to much. You are like a comedy team together. I just love it, so please keep it up.

Annette

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2009, 08:39:48 am »
Annette, you gotta love the rock lady, she is very special, as are you.  Did she really believe that building a rock pile to the moon would keep me from stealing a few ducks?

I may be getting older but I still climb rock piles pretty good, and you know me, anything for a duck!

And man her ducks are good!

Ha ha ha, she's probably thinking about new ways to keep me out at the new house, but I've got some new tricks up my sleeve she ain't seen yet! :-D

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2009, 11:25:05 am »
Annette, I am smiling, you do say the kindest things,  :) :) :), thank you for being you.

And as for you JP......thank you for being you, bet you thought I would say something else, now didn't ya.  Now JP, I know that you have those sneaky things up your sleeve, I just can't wait to hear what your next FAILED attempt would be, you'll never get all my ducks, smiling.  They are on guard too, they have heard the stories of how "JP wants to put them on his dinner plate", don't think so, smiling.  As Natalie once said, your face is up on the most wanted bulletin board as "most wanted", you may find one day that the tables have turned and you may be the one they will be after.  And you will never reach the top of the rock pile, it too has things that lurk within, ready to catch and dissuade climbers, smiling.  You ain't seen nuthin' yet, smiling.  Beautiful days, to live, love and share, health.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2009, 07:50:10 pm »
Cindi, I never would want to take all of your ducks, just a few, here and there. You give them feed, shelter and lovin' I could never give them.

This is how I get over the rock piles http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BGRAwf3rlQ

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2009, 12:32:34 am »
JP
Even if you could fly over the rock pile, I wouldn't try it if I were you.  As Cindi said there are things lurking within the pile that you do not know about and I wouldn't test the power of the rock pile or the power of Cindi. Stay away from the rock pile or else. I trust Cindi has total control over the rock pile and you would not be able to get through it.  It may even harbor a secret or two that you should probably not know about.  Hee Hee

Also if you want to get a duck from Cindi you have to approach her nicer. Maybe crawl on the floor and beg a little. Just a suggestion

Annette

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2009, 10:26:01 am »
Cindi won't invite me over for a duck dinner cause she knows I would just keep eatin' til I passed out, so I have to sneak in now and again, and take a duck or two, but oh, the price I pay for her ducks!

Yes, booby traps, rock piles, killer roosters, turkey spurs, what will she think of next, hmmm???

Its gettin tougher but I'm up for the challenge!

...JP

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2009, 10:55:43 am »
It may even harbor a secret or two that you should probably not know about.  Hee Hee

Annette

Oh Annette, I have been asked what is beneath that massive pile of rocks, smiling, there are strange things done in that midnight sun....

JP, up for a challenge, smiling.  Beautiful days, to love, live, and share, health.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service