Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Why Do UFOs have External Lights???  (Read 15566 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Why Do UFOs have External Lights???
« on: February 27, 2005, 03:13:11 pm »
I had to ask this, I've never heard a believable reason why a craft from the far ends of the Galaxy or further from the Universe or alternate dimensions NEED external lights? The only one I ever heard that remotely made sense was to help Earthly aircraft from coliding with them - but that seems a bit of a stretch.

If they really wanted to stay invisible, wouldn't they simply turn them off in the night sky so they didn't grab our attention in the first place and adversely, if they wanted to be seen wouldn't they make more of a statement than just cruising overhead with their running-lights on - lol.

If they are just doing it to tease us, isn't that a bit immature for supposed advanced civilazations?

I tend to think that they may not be advanced, they just have a nitch over us in being near wormholes or other galactic teleporters which know nothing about. I tend to think their ships otherwise are similar to ours. They can hover, we can hover (harriers, helecopters) they have stealth (we have stealth - at least from radar) they can move fast and so can we.

The incidentals may be different, the limits of their ships may be different then ours, but still they seem to have limits.

All these craft styles, triangle, oblong, round could easily be from the same civilization, we have craft of many different shapes, sizes and purposes too!

Seriously, I think the real edge they may have is location location location - otherwise, I don't think we are all that far from similar technology.

So... Why do space craft have running lights????
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2005, 04:39:43 pm »
Are they lights or are they the propulsion systems that keep them afloat?
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/

Offline latebee

• House Bee
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2005, 07:13:39 pm »
Possibly an abstract form of radar or laser technology?  Fuel exhaust,or concieveably a system of shielding from attack. Who knows,I guess we should try thinking outside of the box on this one!
The person who walks in another's tracks leaves NO footprints.

Offline TwT

• Senior Forum
  • Galactic Bee
  • Ted
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2005, 08:02:17 pm »
maybe they need there light to drive at night, maybe there afraid of the police giving them a ticket without lights at night.   :twisted:  :D  :D  :D  :wink: BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
THAT's ME TO THE LEFT JUST 5 MONTHS FROM NOW!!!!!!!!

Never be afraid to try something new.
Amateurs built the ark,
Professionals built the Titanic

Offline leominsterbeeman

• House Bee
    • http://www.leominsterbeeman.com
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2005, 08:03:58 pm »
When I first saw this post and you subsequent discussion, it really got me thinking and I thought it was a great question and one that could not be answered, because no one really knows.  But I did my best to come up with an explanation....

Maybe, just maybe,  in most cases, they are actually man-made vehicles like  planes or helicopters.  And sometimes, they might be made by some guy who is trying to take a picture of a UFO and he thought  that lights would be a good idea, since planes have lights, and all the ones in the movies have lights.  

If a creature wanted to be less detectable when visiting planet earth, he wouldn't  need lights.  He could use his infrared thermo scan tri-optic vision goggles.   Because if he wanted to be more detectable,  why not drop down in the middle of  5th avenue and scream "Yo!  We are here!"
Just the random thoughts of a random man.
Michael Keane
leominsterbeeman@comcast.net
http://www.leominsterbeeman.com

Offline thegolfpsycho

• Field Bee
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2005, 12:49:41 am »
Well... when the alien captured me... it's the one question I forgot to ask!!   RATS!!!     bahahahahahahahahaha

Offline leominsterbeeman

• House Bee
    • http://www.leominsterbeeman.com
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2005, 12:29:01 pm »
Better luck next time.  Just don't forget the souveniers -

Alien DNS
fabric swatch
Air sickness bag  
plastic specimen cup
cocktail napkin
scrap of metal

anything with an alien logo on it -- Would be worth a fortune.
Michael Keane
leominsterbeeman@comcast.net
http://www.leominsterbeeman.com

Offline thegolfpsycho

• Field Bee
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2005, 09:49:16 pm »
I recognized it.  1963 Impala with Christmas tree lights in the rear window.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!   you guys mean outerspace aliens!!!

Offline Lesli

• House Bee
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2005, 12:19:54 pm »
Alien DNS

Domain Name Service?

:wink:
Lesli

Offline latebee

• House Bee
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2005, 11:09:22 pm »
I think it is an acronym for DOES NOT STING(DNS)
The person who walks in another's tracks leaves NO footprints.

Online Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2005, 11:39:42 am »
I think they use lights because they want to shake up the humans.  They are probably alien teenagers.
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline qa33010

• Field Bee
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2005, 03:09:54 pm »
I like the teenager theory,  like ours with the car stereos blasting your windows from 2 blocks away.

What if is a visual spectrum wave length need?  I'm way out of my element here.  What if they need lights of certain frequency variations or combined at certain strobe type of flash to see or for instruments to work?  Or even a combination of the spectrum?  Just because we, physiologically, see things a certain way doesn't mean that is the way of the world...or other worlds or suns... I like the E. T. tenager theory.
Everyone said it couldn't be done. But he with a chuckle replied, "I won't be one to say it is so, until I give it a try."  So he buckled right in with a trace of a grin.  If he had a worry he hid it and he started to sing as he tackled that thing that couldn't be done, and he did it.  (unknown)

Offline ayyon2157

• House Bee
reply to "why do UFOs have running lights"
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2005, 03:00:32 pm »
I seem to remember a discussion of this subject, which postulated that it was to avoid collisions.

The author of the article cited prior instances of aparrent mid-air collisions prior to the craft being equipped with running lights.

It seems plausable to me that they are "unmanned" reconnisance craft WHICH HAVE BEEN ADJUSTED TO THE VIBRATORY RATE OF EARTH in order to sense conditions, take samples, etc. (made "solid" in other words)

An example of "non solid" alien reconnisance "craft" might have been the "foo fighters" seen in the skies over Germany in WW2 and photographed extensively.  These were not, apparently, completely adjusted to our vibratory rate as bursts of machine gun fire seemed to pass through harmlessly.

Aircraft "vanished" in those days also without a trace, some right out of a formation while being observed at close range by gunners in other aircraft.

Some of this was reported by Ernie Pyle, who was almost a god to us Indiana folks, and well before the "flying saucer stuff".

ayyon2157
William H. Michaels

Offline wayne

• House Bee
lights
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2006, 05:38:22 pm »
If you dove into the deep ocean or went into a trackless jungle today you would carry a gps locator beacon or a strobe light so any searchers could find you. This wouldn't be for the natives or fish to look at but so someone overhead would see you.
  Any group that could fly between planets wouldn't care about little old us, but would want any watchdog overhead to keep them in sight. Thus the distinctive lighting.

wayne
I was born about 100 years too early, or to late.

Offline tampamatt

• New Bee
fancy shiny things increase the UFO sales helping to keep
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2006, 10:13:32 pm »
the alien union strong. For all we know they probably had a finned tail light phase too. Hopefully they skipped the Pinto phase.

Having had the leisure to be scared S***less up in Alsaka years ago watching the UFOs come and go with multi color models for a few nights in the bush I can only opine that there must be an asthetic value guiding an ordering system. If we have two stripes and gunny over there has his four why not a red ufo and big shot over there got promoted to  the white model with the finned tail lights?
  I 've even seen lasers coming from them, less than a mile away, deep in the bush. Alone. F-R-E-A-K-Y. Stick to bees man. stick to bees.

Offline jayj200

• Queen Bee
Re: Why Do UFOs have External Lights???
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2014, 06:39:45 pm »
they are afraid of the dark!

Offline GSF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2016, 03:13:46 pm »
I think they use lights because they want to shake up the humans.  They are probably alien teenagers

I read this and couldn't help but think - and the alien parents are still wondering why they put the lights on their vehicle (lol)
When the law no longer protects you from the corrupt, but protects the corrupt from you - then you know your nation is doomed.

Offline little john

• Super Bee
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2016, 07:18:48 am »
So... Why do space craft have running lights????

I had always assumed that they were navigation lights.  UFOs tend only to be reported in the skies above those first-world countries with large defence budgets.  Perhaps the answer lies there - rather than in the outer cosmos ?
LJ
A Heretics Guide to Beekeeping - http://heretics-guide.atwebpages.com

Offline Wombat2

• House Bee
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2016, 07:15:28 am »
They are trying to look like us. - Our aircraft that is. They have observed our air craft have lights, and windows, all lit up so they think by looking the same or similar they will go un-noticed
David L