Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: GENERAL QUESTION  (Read 3113 times)

Offline headstoneman

• Brood
GENERAL QUESTION
« on: May 13, 2005, 03:49:24 pm »
I have Parkinson Syndrome. Has anyone tried beesting as a therapy?
I have 28 hives currently and recieve several stings from time to time. I
notice that sometimes on the 2nd day after recieve the stings, I have more mobility and less pain.
Any comment? :roll:
The BEST

Online Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
GENERAL QUESTION
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2005, 05:13:27 pm »
I don't keep oup on Apitherapy but if you search the web there is a lot out there.  Mostly arthritis and MS seem to be what I've heard the most about.  But I'm sure it has other good effects.  I get a knot in the shoulder and my knees hurt a lot.  After a sting they will feel better for some time.
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline crw13755

• House Bee
GENERAL QUESTION
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2005, 07:45:06 pm »
http://www.apicultura.com/cd/us/index.htm

An historical « première »…
For the first time the beekeeping world gets down to work for such a comprehensive scientific project on apitherapy.
Prof.dr. Theodore Cherbuliez, President of APIMONDIA Standing Commission of Apitherapy, together with his international team, undertook the special duty to create this CD-ROM.
What about sustaining the efforts of APIMONDIA Standing Commission of Apitherapy ?
Ordering now this CD-ROM means helping and supporting the Commission to carry out its humanitarian project. You will also encourage the scientific, therapeutical and biological approach of the beekeeping world through the exceptional dimension of honeybee.

Offline Bee Boy

• House Bee
GENERAL QUESTION
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2005, 07:01:08 pm »
I have read in The American BEe Journal that bee venom has shown to help arthritis and stiffness in joints.
Bee Boy