Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: cut out 4/17/09  (Read 2036 times)

Offline wadehump

• House Bee
cut out 4/17/09
« on: April 18, 2009, 11:12:15 pm »
did a cut out in a small shed.hive was small low on stores. checked today and got the queen which i thougt i did while cutting out . nice queen good brood pattern, gave 5 frmes from a dead out . this is the first one this year ,did 3 last year and have learned a whole lot from the first one to this one did not kill a lot of bees like i did on the first one.

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
Re: cut out 4/17/09
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2009, 11:20:28 pm »
Congrats.... They do seem to go better after doing a few.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2009, 10:46:02 pm »
Wadehump, go, go, go, good for you, keep on keepin' on.  Have that most awesome, great and wonderful day, health.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline 1reb

• Super Bee
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2009, 12:16:49 am »
Congratulation Wadehump on your cut out

Johnny