Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: double satellite dish  (Read 4576 times)

Offline abejaruco

• Field Bee
double satellite dish
« on: December 02, 2007, 03:14:10 pm »
I came from the beach and I saw this dog very busy receiving the last news. Finally, he look at me very angry.

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
Re: double satellite dish
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2007, 04:00:53 pm »
Would you want your picture taken in one of those?
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2007, 10:37:01 am »
Abejaruco, that was pretty funny, poor dog eh?  I have seen these collars on dogs before, oh brother.  Have a wonderful and beautiful day, great life.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline Brian D. Bray

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Galactic Bee
  • I really look like this, just ask Cindi.
    • http://spaces.msn.com/thecoonsden
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2007, 10:47:33 pm »
Talk about a starched collar....
In the real world it keeps the dog from biting at fleas after a chemical dip, and for those more sensitive, it keeps the mutt from licking certain parts of its anatomy.
Life is a school.  What have you learned?   :brian:      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2007, 11:01:53 pm »
Ha, too bad we couldn't get a collar to put around a dog's hips to stop them from dragging their butt across the floor!!!  That is sick!!!  Beautiful day, beautiful life.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline Mici

• Super Bee
  • tougher than rock
    • http://www.carantha.net/carantha_table_of_contents.htm
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2007, 08:40:08 am »
a dog show was probably on...

Offline asprince

• Super Bee
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2007, 08:21:15 pm »
Cindi, If you had no hands, you might drag your butt on the floor too. That is if it itched!

Steve 
Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resembalance to the first. - Ronald Reagan

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2007, 09:36:11 am »
Steve, ha, hee, hee, sure glad that I got two of those things called hands  ;) :)  Beautiful day, great life, Cindi

Offline Scadsobees

• Galactic Bee
  • Best use of smileys in a post award.
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2007, 10:43:13 am »
Hmmmm...I only use one of them to solve that problem  :roll:

:-D
Rick

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2007, 09:09:06 am »
Hmmm....ever got stung by a bee and you need two hands to itch  :evil: :-D  Beautiful day, beautiful life.  Cindi