Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: SO, About that mouse !!!  (Read 10954 times)

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
Re: SO, About that mouse !!!
« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2007, 11:40:02 am »
OK since we are gonna talk about animals. We have a cat that adopted us. It was running free, catching mice, rabbits, and gofers. Because it was keeping the mice away from the house and did that darn gofer in, we decided we would keep it around. We started feeding it. Then we were ending up feeding about ten more cats. So we would let the cat in.... Named it Jo Momma ???? Someone did.... so we weren't feeding all the freeloaders.

We have two Chihuahuas. Some times one of the dogs, Lokie, starts after the Jo. And then Killer, the other dog, will jump in on the chase. I try to tell these stupid mutts that the cat has killed critters bigger than they are....this is a big cat.... but they don't listen.

So now the cat has become a house cat. Fat and lazy. Won't hardly go out.... well some one has turned a large German Shepherd loose out here...... Sort of the neighborhood dog.... and he don't like cats. Now we got another gofer out in the yard messing up everything. Danged ol' cat won't go out to get it.
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2007, 12:01:29 pm »
Jerry, oh brother!!!  Your poor ol' cat.  I bet it is terrified of that big dog in the neighbourhood.  Can't blame it for not wanting to go outside.

I know that cats can command the dogs.  I've seen the cat at my daughter's house attack her dog when it came even close to the garage where she had her litter.  She was downright the cat from hell!!!  And the dog knew it.  I am talking about a big dog being put on the run by this tiny little cat.  She got him once on the side that I saw and drew a substantial amount of blood.  Cat scratch fever!!!  LOL.  The poor dog figured it out I am sure.  Best of the best day.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2007, 12:09:44 pm »
My mom had a Siamese cat. One day this guy drove up in a pickup with a German Shepherd in the back. The dog jumped out and the cat went straight for that dog. The dog jumped back into the pickup and the cat marched around the truck to make sure he stayed there.
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/