Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Hello, I'm new from Southern new jersey  (Read 2944 times)

Offline KONASDAD

• Super Bee
Hello, I'm new from Southern new jersey
« on: April 25, 2006, 04:31:59 pm »
Hello. I'm from Southern New Jersey and have for my entire life been fascinated by nature. As a child, I played throughout the pine barrens catching snakes and anything else that caught my fancy. A few eeks and then I would let them go. Birds, fish, small mammals etc. Fishing is also been my passion. I was alwaysd fascinated by bees, and theri habits. I now have a property to call my own and want to get started beekeeping. I may have begun my research too late for this year, but I am attempting to get up and running quickly in the hope I may begin this year. I have hundreds of questions and I will begin asking them in their appropriate sections. thanx for having me.
"The more complex the Mind, the Greater the need for the simplicity of Play".

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2006, 08:52:44 pm »
If you can find a nearby beekeeper who will sell you a nuc or a hive, it's not too late.  It probably is too late to buy a package.
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline Kris^

• Field Bee
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2006, 09:22:05 pm »
Welcome!  Rossman is still advertising availability on their website, but only for pickup.  I sent you a PM.

-- Kris

Offline KONASDAD

• Super Bee
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2006, 11:04:22 pm »
hey kris. Thanx. I have no idea how to see any PM. I looked at your profile . What are the odds we already know each other? Once I figure what and how to do PM, I'll answer.
"The more complex the Mind, the Greater the need for the simplicity of Play".

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2006, 12:36:18 am »
As you read this scroll up to top of this page, you will see a little box and beside it is the words "You have ___ new messages"  that is where you read your PMs.
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/

anything