Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Dexter  (Read 2987 times)

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
Dexter
« on: February 18, 2008, 11:56:33 am »
I was all excited that Deter was coming on again Sunday. I went searching for it in the channel guide and couldn't find it. That is when I was informed that it was going to start showing on CBS. I thought that was weird. Start a new season on a different channel. Gonna be a lot of people not understanding the whole thing if they missed the first two seasons from Showtime. Turns out it was the very first show from the first season.

Dag-nab-it-all. I was ready for a new season.

So I look it up on the internet and it looks like the third season will start on Showtime..........

IN SEPTEMBER!!!!!!
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/

Offline poka-bee

• Super Bee
  • I am NEVER bored!!
    • Darby Farms
Re: Dexter
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2008, 12:06:00 pm »
YAYS!!!!!I LOVE Dexter!! It's my favorite show.  I bet there are lots of the good parts cut out though on CBS...My Daughter got me the DVD's for Christmas so I can have Dexter marathons..He's such a loveable monster :evil: & all the little touches in the intro..every prop means something in the show! I want the music for my cell phone...  8-)
Jody
I'm covered in Beeesssss!  Eddie Izzard

anything