Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Halloween Prank  (Read 1774 times)

Offline David LaFerney

• Field Bee
    • The Door Garden
Halloween Prank
« on: September 30, 2009, 10:14:38 am »
You should try this.

A few years back at the beginning of October we made a scarecrow out of some of my old clothes, gloves and a really hideous mask.  All month long our nieces and nephews saw it sitting on the porch, looked at it real good and got used to it.

Halloween night I put on the scarecrow clothes and mask and sat there with a big bowl of candy in my lap.

Much fun ensued.   

I feel kind of bad about little Matthew though - he never did really start growing again.
"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." Samuel Clemens

Putting the "ape" in apiary since 2009.

Offline 1reb

• Super Bee
Re: Halloween Prank
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2009, 06:53:28 pm »
 :evil:

Offline beee farmer

• House Bee
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2009, 07:47:08 pm »
good one!   think I will try it on the grand kids !
"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do"  Benjamin Franklin

Offline beecanbee

• House Bee
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2009, 09:01:31 pm »
Halloween pranks were always fun - kinda miss them here where it is only celebrated by the rowdy foreigners...

On year back in Missouri - I had the bottom half of a female mannequin from some dumpster diving - and placed it under my pickup truck which was parked at the curb.  A lot of screeching tires later - the police asked me to remove it.  Seems it appeared too real late at night.
"I come from a state that raises corn and cotton and cockleburs and Democrats, and frothy eloquence neither convinces nor satisfies me. I am from Missouri. You have got to show me."  Duncan Vandiver

A boy can do half the work of a man, but two boys do less, and three boys get nothing done at all. :)

(False) Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel.  - Samuel Johnson