Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: 200+ Cliff Jumping Location  (Read 3203 times)

Offline WaterIsSolid

• Brood
200+ Cliff Jumping Location
« on: February 28, 2016, 05:24:45 pm »
Hello!

I need your help to find a location where cliff jumping from 200+ feet is possible. I will not be jumping myself or anyone else for that matter, its for a research paper. Preferably the location  should be in fresh water (lake, ponds, etc) and not the ocean. Also its even better if the location is in a "tropical" place (California, Arizona, Hawaii, South America, Africa, etc), anywhere hot!

I am able to find location between 120-180 feet easily, but nothing above 200+ feet.

Thank you for your help!

Offline divemaster1963

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Queen Bee
  • God Protect and watch over our sons and daughters.
Re: 200+ Cliff Jumping Location
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2016, 03:10:58 pm »
Check the holes of amozon. They cliff jump them all the time. Their 200 meters and more.Honduras has some. They even have ballooning in them. Then there is the place in I think it's the Netherlands were I juy ballooned into one.its on YouTube.

John.

They use several water filled holes that they used in South America to do deep diving records in also

Offline Eric Bosworth

• Field Bee
  • I love New York... I hate the government.
Re: 200+ Cliff Jumping Location
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2016, 09:16:33 pm »
Royal gorge in Colorado. It's about 1000 feet. The sky coaster is voted the world's scariest for a reason.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns; that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party. ---Mao Tse Tung

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. ---Benjamin Franklin