Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: jp,s new ride!  (Read 10207 times)

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
Re: jp,s new ride!
« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2009, 02:40:24 am »
sounds like you might have gotten a little whiplash.  you probably also have some tissue inflammation, even some torn muscles.  if you are still having any numbness or tingling in your hand and arm, or if your neck is very stiff, crunchy feeling, or painful to move, or if moving it causes any strange sensations, you should go back for a follow up tomorrow.  the temple throbbing is probably more a feeling than an actual throbbing of the vessles...unless you can watch it happen....which would be cool... :evil: (for me, not you).

did they do any x-rays or scans?
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline blckoakbees

• House Bee
« Reply #41 on: April 21, 2009, 07:28:09 am »
Sorry about the accident.  Hope your truck look somewhat like the on one the picture when you get it back.  It does sound like whiplash and do not under estimate it.  I had a headache for two years after a rearend accident.  I tellyou this because I found accuputure worked great.  It resolved the pain in two sessions and I swear by it when I do the weekend athlete stuff forgetting I am not 20 any more.

Thank care and get better.

Jean

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2009, 08:38:23 am »
Shoulder is still a little sore, my temple hasn't throbbed in a day. Sorry Kathy, no video of my temple throbbing!

Sounds like Mick's accident was far worse, let's wish him well.

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com