Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Short Wax Moth Video I did.  (Read 1291 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Short Wax Moth Video I did.
« on: November 20, 2007, 08:54:00 am »
Hi Everyone:

Here is a video I have had long before I had my hi-def camera, but this is pretty cool, the close ups and angles are neat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AS_XtjNMRI

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Re: Short Wax Moth Video I did.
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2007, 10:58:25 am »
John, Wow, what great videography!!!!  You did an excellent job.  I, for one, have never seen the wax moth (I don't think), nor the havoc that they reek in a hive.  Beautiful, today I have become more learned now about this pest.  Thanks.

The wax moth larvae almost made me wanna puke, how revolting!!!!!  Look at their ugly brown head!!!!!  I cannot believe how fast they move around, that to me was shocking, no wonder they can wreck stuff so quickly.

I think that I have wax moth around here because there was all kinds of moths that got trapped in my yelllowjacket traps and drowned.  There were some pretty big moths actually (hope they weren't beneficial ones  ;) :)).  Great job John, and thanks again for sharing.  Have a wonderful, beautiful day and life, great health.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service