Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Hello From Dixie  (Read 1466 times)

Offline WaverlyBees

• Brood
Hello From Dixie
« on: January 07, 2014, 05:33:13 pm »
Just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. I am from Waverly, Alabama.  I have a couple of hives that I started last spring. I am hoping they make it through this arctic air we are experiencing. It was 10 when I got up this morning. I haven't seen temps that low in 30 years. Anyway, glad to be here and look forward to getting to know some of you and learning.

Dan

Moots

Re: Hello From Dixie
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2014, 05:40:15 pm »
Dan,
Welcome to the forum...know what you mean about the temps, the last couple of days have been brutal on us Southerners.  :laugh:

When you get a second, update your location in your profile...Hate your being "Hopelessly lost". 

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2014, 12:03:43 am »
Welcome.... You are in good company here. Enjoy.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline Joe D

• Super Bee
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2014, 01:37:31 am »
Welcome to the forum, Dan.  It has been cold down here so far this winter.  If you have any questions, just give em a post, someone will give you an answer.  If you haven't, you may want to join your local bee club also.  good luck to you and your bees.

Joe

Offline GSF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2014, 08:04:23 am »
Welcome!
When the law no longer protects you from the corrupt, but protects the corrupt from you - then you know your nation is doomed.

anything