Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 2678 times)

Offline Diver

• New Bee
Greetings
« on: October 24, 2005, 06:37:08 am »
Hi   All,   I use the name Diver because that was my favourite job took me all around the world to some exotic places ( some not so exotic). not that different from life, I was born in Cambridge England, raised in Kenya and now back in England on the east coast at Colchester. Having been invalided out of diving am now a customs & excise officer for my sins.
listen to others. You do not always know as much as you think you do.

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Greetings
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2005, 10:53:24 pm »
Diver:

Welcome Aboard the Forums!

It's a slow period now (seems Fall is a poor time for computer forums in General) but things quickly pick up as we all get more house-bound as Winter settles in.

Thanks for joining and I hope you have fun while here. I have never been diving (except for Boiler Diving) what we call suiting up in our Tyvek suits and full-faced respirators to clean our huge High-Pressure boilers at work. Talk about a NONE GLAMOROUS DIVE - I cannot think of too many that out-do the soot-filled fire-box of a #6 Fuel-fired boiler - ick.

Best wishes and again, welcome :)
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline Horns Pure Honey

• House Bee
Greetings
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2005, 07:43:13 pm »
Welcome! John is right, now is a slow period on the forums but soon the pace will grow once again, bye :D
Ryan Horn