Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Systems Fail  (Read 1462 times)

Offline edward

• Queen Bee
Systems Fail
« on: January 31, 2013, 01:13:14 pm »
Dear IT help desk,

Last year I upgraded from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0.
 As soon as I had installed the program, I noticed that it started to require me to install the Child 1.1, 1.2 and 1.3. It took a lot of time and required a lot of resources. It said nothing about the program specification. In addition, Wife 1.0 installed itself into all other programs and shows up as soon as I turn on the computer and monitor all my activities.

Old programs such as Poker Night 10.3, 3.5 and Party night 8.2 Sunday Football 5.0 no longer works. When I try to start them, I get the error message: 'You have performed an illegal activity. Close down immediately any program that is not supported by Wife 1.0! '

It is impossible to keep Wife 1.0 in the background while I'm trying to run some of my favorite shows. I've been thinking to return to Girlfriend 7.0, but I can not even uninstall Wife 1.0. Can you help me? Thanks in advance!

'Frustrated and confused'

Reply Help desk

Dear Frustrated and confused,
The problem you describe is very common and many complain of the same thing. The cause of the problem is a fundamental misunderstanding. Wife 1.0 is not, as many men do, a commercial and entertainment applications, without an operating system that is designed to control everything.

Trying to go back to Girlfriend 7.0 as Wife 1.0 installed is doomed to fail. Some have tried to install Girlfriend 8.0 or Wife 2.0, but it has ended in that they had more problems than they had with Wife 1.0.

We recommend that you keep Wife 1.0 and trying to make the best of it, and that you may read the entire chapter 6 of the manual 'Common bugs'. The computer will work perfectly as long as you take responsibility for any system, regardless of who caused them. It is enough that you enter: / FORGIVE, then return control to the normal state. Wife 1.0 is a magnificent program, however, requires a certain amount of maintenance.

You can try to buy add-ons to increase functionality. We recommend Flowers 2.1, Chocolate 5.3 or in extreme cases, the software package holidays 2013th

We discourage flatly from installing Mistress in mini 3.3 because this program is not supported by Wife 1.0 and will result in Wife 1.0 uninstall itself and thus removes 50% of system resources. Mistress in hotpants 3.3 requires self-large system resources which are left after the Wife 1.0 is uninstalled itself.

Sincerely
 IT help desk

mvh edward  :-P

anything