Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: New hive truck  (Read 5094 times)

Offline pttom

• New Bee
New hive truck
« on: February 10, 2008, 10:40:17 pm »

« Last Edit: February 11, 2008, 08:26:39 pm by pdmattox »

Offline Understudy

• Galactic Bee
    • http://www.understudy.net
Re: New hive truck
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2008, 09:37:36 am »
Very nice.

My wife would have her gardening stuff in the back of that before I finished unloading from the dealer. Fortunatly my yard is small enough that I don't need one.

Sincerely,
Brendhan

The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible

Offline pdmattox

• Queen Bee
    • October bend Rv Park
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2008, 09:44:05 am »
Now that is going to the apiary in style. Very nice.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2008, 10:05:58 am »
Dallas, wow, you make me green with envy!!!  That is a beauty. One day I will have some big toys to play with on my property.  For now, I have to use my wheelbarrow, we have the quad, but for most of my stuff it is too cumbersome, unless I am hauling a bunch of poop from a pile or something on the back of the trailer it can pull.  Wanna share this hive truck?  Have a beautiful and most greatest of days, loving this beautiful life we live.  Cindi

Not to be bossy or nosey, but why don't you use the "thumbnails for forum 2" (I think that you are clicking on "thumbnails for forum 1").  That allows us to see the image right away instead of having to click on the link to see the picture?)  Maybe you have a good reason, but sometimes I just like to be bossy, hee, hee, you know me, hee,

For example, "thumbnails for forum 2" below:

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline pttom

• New Bee
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2008, 11:59:16 am »
what do you click for forum 2?
Thanks Dallas!
« Last Edit: February 11, 2008, 09:24:23 pm by pttom »

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2008, 11:59:32 pm »
Dallas, I am presuming that Imageshack looks identical to what I see when I load this program.  I will try to describe it to the best of my ability and memory.

Procedure:

Below the post you are typing in, click the browse button

Find the image on your computer and open it
That url appears in the window to the left of the browse button
Below the browse button is the "host it" button, click that button

Takes you to Imageshack

The image appears in the window in imageshack, you should be able to see this image

Above the image you will see two options:

thumbnails for forum (2)
and above it
thumbnails for forum (1)

To have the uploaded image viewed as a thumbnail, not just the url only, as you had done, Dallas, click on the box "thumbnails for forum (2) the url turns blue, then just copy and paste it into the post, in your post you will now see the "thumbnail" picture.

Below the picture you will see two more options
These are for images that will not be shown as thumbnails, but instead will be shown as full pictures, and should not be used unless the picture has been resized to approximately under 100 kb, otherwise it is very difficult for some individuals to visualize on their computers.

hotlinks to forum (1)
hotlinks to forum (2)

As many people don't know how to image size correctly, it is recommended on this forum to use the thumbnails for forums (2) that is above the picture one has uploaded, that way people who have the slower systems, such as dial-up can easily see the pictures on the forum, and the pictures are more easily uploaded to Beemaster, that is my understanding anyways.

Again, it is recommended that "thumbnails for forum" (1) or (2) should be used preferrably.

Does this make sense?  This is all on the understanding that you view Imageshack as I do.  If you need any further clarification, please just say the word.  Have a wonderful and great day, love our life we're livin'.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline pdmattox

• Queen Bee
    • October bend Rv Park
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2008, 12:38:31 am »
great work cindi. That is exactly the way I do it also. The reason you only saw the links is because pttom has a imageshack account and just posted the link. he did not know about the host it button on the forum but we walked through the procedure in voice chat. so we did not have to type all those words...hehehehehehe :-P
Now with the ever growing ventilo group that we have when are we going to get you into ventrilo??????? You know when you try it, you will like it so much. I promise.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2008, 12:57:36 am »
Eeeks!!!!  Dallas, sorry, I am so shy that I honestly think that I would not have a good time, I'm serious.  I can talk freely to people in person, one on one, two on two, three on three, or on a computer, but when I get in a room full of people I clam right up.  I am a listener.   Always have been, always will be.  The chat is a room full of people and all I can picture is a whole bunch of people interrupting each other, speaking out of turn and a complete mess, sorry, not my baileywick.  I'll just sit here and type my brains out, hee, hee.

Who knows, maybe one day I will get up the guts to come in that area in space and time, but I don't think it will be any time in the next millenium, hee, hee.  If anything, I would go into the chat, but not chat, just listen and snoop.  I am good at snooping, hee, hee.  Have the most beautiful and wonderful day, great to live this life.  Cindi

Offline pdmattox

• Queen Bee
    • October bend Rv Park
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2008, 01:00:51 am »
when you are ready to come in and snoop, we would love to have you snoop in.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2008, 01:02:41 am »
 :) :) :)  C.

Offline UtahBees

• House Bee
    • My Photos on Flickr
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2008, 02:36:22 am »
Sha-weeet! Very nice vehicle.

I gotta find one of those around here. I'd like it to be a snow-mover, lawn mower, and hive hauler :) Can yuou recommend a location to look for these?

Scott

Offline reinbeau

• Super Bee
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2008, 08:15:58 am »
Cindi, you can sit and listen, really, it's what I mainly do.  It's interesting, and fun to have some 'realtime' conversation going on.  Some are on text chat, only, so you do have to read their words.  Come on by and lurk!  ;)

Offline pttom

• New Bee
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2008, 12:33:41 pm »
Hi Scott, you will only find these at a Cub Cadet dealership.

Offline UtahBees

• House Bee
    • My Photos on Flickr
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2008, 12:39:10 pm »
Hi Scott, you will only find these at a Cub Cadet dealership.

OK! I'll look for one around here =)

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2008, 08:34:53 pm »
Cindi, ventrillo chat is more like a one on one conversation then you can believe, really. Its nothing like a bunch of people all talking at once, far from it. It is very diplomatic and layed back, its very respectful, usually there are two people, maybe three, in on a particular phase of any given conversation, there are many listeners, actually few chatters. Its very low key, please trust me on this. I urge all to try it, you will be hooked, immediately. And Don the fatbeeman has been a frequent visitor, his knowledge about bees is astounding. He is a straight shooter and is very unselfish, he wants to share and help all become better beekeepers. He keeps 'em, breeds 'em, does research in a bee lab, and teaches courses on beekeeping and queen rearing. We are fortunate to have him. Everyone needs to try the chat, come on in Cindi, we won't bite!  ;)

....JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline Carriage House Farm

• House Bee
    • Carriage House Farm
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2008, 03:49:52 pm »
Man, I just came back from a farm expo down in Lousiville, KY and there were at least 3 or 4 Japanese mini-truck sellers.

I say this owning a Kawasaki Mule.  These things are WAY over priced.

Mini-truck!

4 to 7K each.

Richard Stewart
Carriage House Farm
North Bend, Ohio

An Ohio Century Farm

anything