Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Parking Ticket  (Read 2212 times)

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
Parking Ticket
« on: January 27, 2012, 09:49:36 pm »

Subject: Parking Ticket

Working people frequently ask retired people what they do to make their days interesting. Well, for example, the other day, Grace, my wife, and I went into town and visited a shop.

When we came out, there was a cop writing out a parking ticket. We went up to him and I said, 'Come on, man, how about giving a senior citizen a break?' He ignored us and continued writing the ticket. I called him an butthole. He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn-out tires.

So Grace called him a bleep head. He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing more tickets. This went on for about 20 minutes. The more we abused him, the more tickets he wrote.

Just then our bus arrived, and we got on it and went home, we always look for cars with "OBAMA 2012" stickers.

We try to have a little fun each day now that we're retired. It's important at our age.
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
Re: Parking Ticket
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2012, 10:46:10 pm »
 :-D

Offline Larry Bees

• Field Bee
Re: Parking Ticket
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2012, 11:31:24 am »
 :lau: :lau: :lau:

Offline yockey5