Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Hello from Tennessee  (Read 2594 times)

Offline TDM3

• New Bee
Hello from Tennessee
« on: July 24, 2009, 04:26:13 pm »
Hello All,

I've kept bees for about 26 years.  Got up to a high of about 100 hives when I lived in Mississippi.  Now I keep 3 in Tennessee.  Looking forward to the community and learning new things.

TDM3

Offline G3farms

• Super Bee
Re: Hello from Tennessee
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2009, 06:35:17 pm »
Hey tdm3

Where in the volunteer state are you, I live in west knoxville myself.

G3
those hot bees will have you steppin and a fetchin like your heads on fire and your keister is a catchin!!!

Bees will be bees and do as they please!

Offline 1reb

• Super Bee
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2009, 08:21:04 pm »
Hello and Welcome TDM3
There is alot of great information on the forum !!
The members here are willing help and answer your questions, all you need to do is to ask

Johnny   

Offline Schoon

• House Bee
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2009, 09:52:35 pm »
Hello TDM3 and welcome.
Bobby

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2009, 10:24:32 am »
TDM3. Welcome to our forum, that is wonderful that you have found us.  Wow, so many hives originally and now only 3, it must be "nothing" to look after these compared to the prior high number.  You have been among the bees for a long time.  I bet you will have many stories, tales and experiences to tell, you will also make some new friends here too.  Stick around, we love new members.  And even being among the bees for so many years, yes, there is always many more new things to learn.  Have a wonderful day, to love and it with great health.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline TDM3

• New Bee
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2009, 11:05:57 pm »
Hey tdm3

Where in the volunteer state are you, I live in west knoxville myself.

G3
I live in the Cookeville area.

Offline TDM3

• New Bee
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2009, 11:13:13 pm »
TDM3. Welcome to our forum, that is wonderful that you have found us.  Wow, so many hives originally and now only 3, it must be "nothing" to look after these compared to the prior high number.  You have been among the bees for a long time.  I bet you will have many stories, tales and experiences to tell, you will also make some new friends here too.  Stick around, we love new members.  And even being among the bees for so many years, yes, there is always many more new things to learn.  Have a wonderful day, to love and it with great health.  Cindi

Well I actually started with 5 and over a few years split until I was up to 100.  I had five yards and thought I might go commercial at some point but my day job changed, I moved and had to leave the bees behind.  3 hives is more like recreation/hobby. 100 was work (but I liked it).

Thank you.

Offline G3farms

• Super Bee
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2009, 03:48:46 pm »
Well heck, wishing you were a little closer.

G3
those hot bees will have you steppin and a fetchin like your heads on fire and your keister is a catchin!!!

Bees will be bees and do as they please!

Offline Brian D. Bray

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Galactic Bee
  • I really look like this, just ask Cindi.
    • http://spaces.msn.com/thecoonsden
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2009, 09:29:12 pm »
TDM3,

You need to slow down, you're world's spinning so fast it's making me dizzy.  BTW Welcome.
Life is a school.  What have you learned?   :brian:      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!

anything