Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Cutout for Bud5  (Read 11384 times)

Offline bailey

• Field Bee
Re: Cutout for Bud5
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2013, 10:26:50 pm »
I gotta see this pic as soon as it goes up.
I'm almost peeing on myself just thinking about us sitting outside watching these cut outs !!!!
Bailey
most often i find my greatest source of stress to be OPS  ( other peoples stupidity )

It is better to keep ones mouth shut and be thought of as a fool than to open ones mouth and in so doing remove all doubt.

Offline PLAN-B

• House Bee
  • When all else fails go to PLAN-BEE
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2013, 04:38:12 pm »
Be nice Bailey...  :-D Surely you would be laughing with us and not at us---Right... :evil:
Marshall

Moots

« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2013, 08:14:57 pm »
Be nice Bailey...  :-D Surely you would be laughing with us and not at us---Right... :evil:

Hey B, to be laughing "with us", wouldn't that require us to be laughing?  :?

Remember Pops (a.k.a. Dad, a.k.a. Bailey).....Little Jesus doesn't like ugly!  :laugh:

Offline bailey

• Field Bee
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2013, 09:56:07 pm »
Y'all must realize that I'm just getting you psyched.  Your going to see so much that you will have difficulty remembering a great deal of it. 

You will see some amazing as well as funny things. 

New beeks getting stung. Swarms falling down someone's back. ( the swarm that ziff did)
Swarms shot out of trees. Monkey climbing up 20 plus feet in a tree to shake a swarm out.
Sitting in front of the hives and row of various cut outs and tree sections with bees while the cut outs are being done and the entire area is a huge mass of bees in the air. And that's just in the day time.
Night time is for swapping lies and home made wine ;).

And if your lucky you will get a sample of tanging bud style.
Great cooking and some of the finest friends one could know.
Bailey.
most often i find my greatest source of stress to be OPS  ( other peoples stupidity )

It is better to keep ones mouth shut and be thought of as a fool than to open ones mouth and in so doing remove all doubt.

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2013, 09:59:02 pm »
Not to mention all the "truth telling" and other good stories. :-D

Offline PLAN-B

• House Bee
  • When all else fails go to PLAN-BEE
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2013, 10:26:21 pm »
Can't wait bailey... Sounds like great time indeed. I sure do hope it's someone else with the swarm on their back though and not me. :evil:
Marshall

Offline bud1

• Heavenlyl Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Field Bee
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2013, 10:56:07 pm »
 if a swarm pops out just don't get in the way if you kinda bee shy, cause its gona be a lite stampeed to see if they might lite on them
to bee or not to bee

Offline bailey

• Field Bee
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2013, 11:07:14 pm »
Any swarm pops out an I'm going to right in the middle of them till they go too high in the tree or if bud starts tanging  :-D
You have any tree sections this year bud?
Bailey.

Offline bud1

• Heavenlyl Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Field Bee
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2013, 10:13:54 am »
not yet, just crappers and walls. and you know our little short buddie gona be sopin up something. he got the bad belly and has been of his feed so you know that sucker gona be jugin down every thing he can get them hands on.
to bee or not to bee

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2013, 01:17:00 pm »
not yet, just crappers and walls. and you know our little short buddie gona be sopin up something. he got the bad belly and has been of his feed so you know that sucker gona be jugin down every thing he can get them hands on.

No way, JP knows how to eat now. He will surprise you all. (Hope I don't have to eat my words :-D :-D)

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2013, 05:53:40 pm »
He told me on the phone the other day that if I made beignets one morning he and Liz wouldn't eat any...sounds like a dedicated diet to me!

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline bud1

• Heavenlyl Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Field Bee
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2013, 08:16:34 pm »
miss anett you wouldn;t happen to have a little spare cash that you might like to place on a wager would you.  he trying hard, but that boy loves his soppin
naw scot cause he gona have a cinnamon role in each hand and no spare to pick one up with
to bee or not to bee

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2013, 10:04:36 pm »
 :-D
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline schawee

• Field Bee
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2013, 10:37:11 pm »
scott, if you cook it they will eat it.like Justin Wilson would say I guarantee it. :-D
BEEKEEPER OF THE SWAMP

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2013, 10:59:08 pm »
Celery and water, that's it.

Okay, maybe a little sauce picante, a little taste of jambalya, just a little bit of this and a little of that.

Scott and I will probably be fighting over that champagne mulberry on the rear left, just sayin'!  :-D

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2013, 12:44:49 am »
miss anett you wouldn;t happen to have a little spare cash that you might like to place on a wager would you.  he trying hard, but that boy loves his soppin
naw scot cause he gona have a cinnamon role in each hand and no spare to pick one up with

Bud I won't place a bet because I know for a fact that JP will enjoy himself on his vacation with you. That's what vacations are for, having fun and eating.  I know I said he would be careful, but I know he likes to relax with you.

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2013, 09:44:04 am »
Hey Miss Annette, not to worry, I'm bringing down food with us but I will do a lil bit of sampling.  :-D

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2013, 12:42:52 am »
They are expecting you to pig out and forget yourself.  :-D :-D

Good Luck JP

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2013, 07:21:51 am »
Wish I could Miss Annette, I just have to watch it as Bud says, with the bad belly.  :-D

...JP