Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Three hour's  (Read 8222 times)

Offline Brian D. Bray

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Galactic Bee
  • I really look like this, just ask Cindi.
    • http://spaces.msn.com/thecoonsden
Re: Three hour's
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2008, 12:50:18 am »
I'll bet most of those chairs are from the middle east, Arabia has a unique way with making due as most very thing is more confortable than rocks.  The square one with the impressions, I'll bet, was in a Japanese bath house or sauna cause that's the kind you find there.
Life is a school.  What have you learned?   :brian:      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2008, 01:01:31 am »
I'm late chiming in but... was putting on my pants one morning around 5:30 and still groggy eyed and this bee stings me on my inner thigh, nice way to start the day.

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline Irwin

• Super Bee
  • howdy all
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2008, 10:31:22 am »
Hey JP did you need a cup of coffee to wake up after that :-D
Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2008, 12:07:03 pm »
Hey JP did you need a cup of coffee to wake up after that :-D

A lil bee venom in the morning will wake your azz up more than any cup of coffee!!! :-D

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

Offline WhipCityBeeMan

• House Bee
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2008, 05:22:48 pm »
Well I never had a three hour hitch hiker before but I did have a bee in my belly button for about 25 minutes once and didn't get stung. 

I obviously have an "inny" as it were.
Sola Scripture - Sola Fide - Sola Gracia - Solus Christus - Soli Deo Gloria

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2008, 09:55:29 pm »
Well I never had a three hour hitch hiker before but I did have a bee in my belly button for about 25 minutes once and didn't get stung. 

I obviously have an "inny" as it were.

I guess that bee just liked your naval cheese! Did I really just say that? I guess I did. :-D :shock:

...JP

Offline dhood

• House Bee
    • WD Hood Apiaries
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2008, 11:46:44 pm »
I was checking the hives that are on my fathers property one day and while cleaning up around the hives, picked up an empty drink bottle and put it in the bag. Set it in the front seat beside my wife, with the two kids in the back, and got on the highway. About five minutes later we had over twenty bees in the car :?. No one got stung. But we nearly wrecked with my wife screaming :) the kids thought it was cool, like the bees were going for a ride., After we stopped and got rid of the bottle there were probably over forty bees in that bottle. Needless to say, shes not the biggest bee fan.
Doesn't sound as funny written down, but it was hilarious the day it happened.

Offline qa33010

• Field Bee
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2008, 12:28:57 am »
   I can imagine that with my sisters and the image is hilarious!  LOLFOGRAOF!!!  My wifer thought about it was almost as tickled.  Thanks for the visual. 

We use the Windstar for package and usually hive moving and always have loose bees in the van with us.  The kids and wife have conversations with them in the car.  Weird...
Everyone said it couldn't be done. But he with a chuckle replied, "I won't be one to say it is so, until I give it a try."  So he buckled right in with a trace of a grin.  If he had a worry he hid it and he started to sing as he tackled that thing that couldn't be done, and he did it.  (unknown)

Offline johnnybigfish

• Super Bee
    • The World of Johnnybigfish
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2008, 08:48:48 pm »
 Sounded pretty darn funny to me,dhood :-D
your friend,
john!

Offline tlynn

• Field Bee
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2008, 10:34:10 pm »
Yes. Had a stealth bee on me when I came back into the house. I didn't get stung...but the cat did!

LOL!  Same with me.  A bee followed me into the house which I didn't notice and a while later I hear my cat go "mrraaaak!!!"  She had caught the bee and got stung on the paw!

anything