Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Ahoy Captain, permission to come aboard.  (Read 2931 times)

Offline Troutsqueezer

• New Bee
Ahoy Captain, permission to come aboard.
« on: December 14, 2007, 01:55:32 pm »
Howdy. I'm expanding my horizons. I'm a steady poster on another popular bee forum but variety is the spice of life, no?

Been keeping bees for about 4 years. 4 hives, up in the foothills of CA between Sacramento and Lake Tahoe.

-dennis
Once You See the Bandwagon, it's Too Late

Offline pdmattox

• Queen Bee
    • October bend Rv Park
Re: Ahoy Captain, permission to come aboard.
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2007, 05:59:11 pm »
Welcome aboard mate. :-D  Glad that you found us. Now that your expanding your horizons would you be interested in voice chat?  free software and easy set up and then your talking to beekeepers from around the world. give it a try, if you need help pm me and i will be glad to assist.

Offline Understudy

• Galactic Bee
    • http://www.understudy.net
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2007, 07:56:43 pm »
Howdy. I'm expanding my horizons. I'm a steady poster on another popular bee forum but variety is the spice of life, no?

Been keeping bees for about 4 years. 4 hives, up in the foothills of CA between Sacramento and Lake Tahoe.

-dennis

Arghhhh!!
There be pirates here. Be prepared for us to have our boarding parties ready as we grab your rum. :)

Welcome to our little piece of the internet.

Sincerely,
Brendhan

The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible

Offline DennisB

• House Bee
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2007, 06:35:00 pm »
Greetings my friend! Did I hear someone say rum? Makes the bees happier as well.

DennisB

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2007, 10:41:40 am »
Welcome aboard Dennis! Did you see the movie Captain Ron starring Kurt Russel? I liked that one, if you haven't seen it, its a fun movie, kind of like Down And Out In Bverly Hills on the water.

Sincerely, JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2007, 10:57:35 am »
Dennis, hee, hee, you have now met the welcoming committee.  Glad to see another person join in, you'll love to spend time here too.  Nice to meet you.  Tell us a little about yourself so we can know you even better.  Have a great and wonderful day, Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service