Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: beginner in Oklahoma  (Read 2526 times)

Offline timjea

• New Bee
  • I'm not as young as I used to be.
beginner in Oklahoma
« on: October 07, 2008, 12:32:14 am »
Have watch and wanted a hive for almost a year, had decided up fron to read, learn, and participate in local bee club and would get started spring 2009.  Well, a semi neglected hive followed me home this past weekend. And the adventure begins! 

Offline mtman1849

• Assistant Social Director
  • House Bee
Re: beginner in Oklahoma
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2008, 08:27:13 am »
welcome to the forum this is a great place to gain knowledge and make new friends

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2008, 03:02:19 pm »
Wow, Great skeleton!!

Offline 1reb

• Super Bee
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2008, 10:03:33 pm »
Hello and Welcome timjea
There is alot of great information on the forum.
If you have a question just ask and someone will answer it for you.
Johnny

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2008, 10:47:33 am »
Timjea, welcome to our forum. You adventures have begun, with that hive following you home, you ain't seen nuthin' yet!!!  So nice that you have that interest in bees, and want to learn.  Our forum has enormous resources to learn from, stick around, tell us your tales, stories and experiences.  We are all an interested bunch of people and love to listen.  Enjoy your stay with us.  Have that most wonderful day, Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

anything