Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Need your Help on reviewing an Ebook.  (Read 2789 times)

Offline beekeeping888

• Brood
Need your Help on reviewing an Ebook.
« on: November 10, 2009, 10:38:25 am »
We are considering marketing an eBook for this publishing company. Before we do, we need to know that it is a product that consumers want.

Therefore, we are looking for test Marketers with an interest in Bee Keeping. If you are passionate about Bee Keeping then we invite you to apply for an opportunity to a complimentary copy of the The Secret Book of Beekeping eBook.

As it is offered to you at no charge, we only ask that you review the book and send us back your thoughts. We would like to use your testimonials in our marketing and will require a minimum of your first name and Initial as well as your location - ex. Jane D. From Happyville, Kentucky.

If you can offer further information such as your full name, a photo and your experience in the Bee Keeping we would be delighted to display your comments and photo as well.

By returning your testimonial you are granting full and unrestricted rights to use your response in our marketing campaign. We will not sell or further distribute your submission and will never attempt any spam or email marketing campaign back to you.

Send me an email if your interested and will send you back the Ebook for the Review. beekeeping888@gmail.com

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Re: Need your Help on reviewing an Ebook.
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2009, 12:19:49 pm »
Watching this to be sure it doesn't break our commercial free rule.

MEMBERS please give US feedback too, nothing against (or for) the writer of this post, he may want to read the BI-LAWS of the forum to be safe.

The writer also needs to ADD HIS/HER LOCATION in our forum under PROFILE - you want to know where we are from, you need to supply the same here - thank you.

If for any reason we see fit to remove this post we will, I depend on members feedback, but rest assured - one ligitimate report and this post will be moved to archive and removed from the forum.

I tend to think terms like "I'm looking for TEST MARKETERS: starts sounding like an add, honestly.

I don't expect this post to be around long, if it were submitted by a member with hundreds of posts, then surely we'd try it. But this is the FIRST POST and the are HOPELESSLY LOST. Let the member feedback changes as the members ask questions here in open forum.

I STRONGLY SUGGEST if you have to go to PMing right away, I'd be cautious, naturally.

Let's see how it plays out.

Beemaster
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.