Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: pee in the milk jug  (Read 24551 times)

Offline reinbeau

• Super Bee
Re: pee in the milk jug
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2008, 08:38:35 am »
So do you really think it could keep away bears???

My husband said to give him a jug and he will fill it up for me, but how often do I keep doing this???

Annette
You could try, Annette, but bear are at the top of the food chain - and they love honey and brood.  Electric fence is just about the only deterrent - and you've got to put it up before they get a taste of your hives!

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2008, 09:32:33 am »
Ha, I am laughing.  I am getting such a kick out of this thread.  There is nothing more funnnneeee on this earth than boys and men, and their toys.  Why do these humans love to pee on, pee in, pee at, pee around, and plain and simply peeeeeee everywhere.  Any chance they get, they are aiming at things to pee at.  I love this part of the human, boys and men peeing everywhere and I get such a kick out of it.

I laugh around my place, you all know I am on five acres.  We have trees, sheds, beehives, chickencoops, greenhouses, cars galore, bushes, trees, stumps, hills, you name it, we got it (I am trying to be funneeeee here, I know many of us live on mountains of acres too).  But in the summertime, almost any time of day you can see some kid with their back to the outside world, peeing on something, or at something).  This is because in the summer kids (and men too) drink lots.  Oh brother, this is too funny and I am just lovin' hearin' all the stories of men and their dongs!!!!  Have a wonderful and greatest of days.  Now us women on the other hand, such dainty little things,  ;) :) :) :lol:  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline Scadsobees

• Galactic Bee
  • Best use of smileys in a post award.
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2008, 12:13:38 pm »
Now us women on the other hand, such dainty little things,  ;) :) :) :lol:  Cindi

Whats the matter Cindi?  Can't hit a milk jug? :shock:  NO I DON'T REALLY WANT TO KNOW I WAS JUST TRYING TO BE FUNNY !!!!:roll: :-D

My poor sister was always the odd "man" out on the all day fishing trips out on Lake Michigan...
Rick

Offline Robo

• Technical
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Beekeep On!
    • Bushkill Bee Vac
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2008, 12:33:18 pm »
Didn't work for me with a fox last year that was getting into my guineas.    In fairness though,  it was early spring and I believe she was feeding a litter and food was scarce.
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it comes dressed in overalls and looks like work." - Thomas Edison

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2008, 01:15:52 pm »
Now us women on the other hand, such dainty little things,  ;) :) :) :lol:  Cindi

Wish I could say this is so. Unfortunately, I am out there also. Something about living in the country and the woods.

Also, I do not have a bear problem. I have been told that there are no bears around where I placed the hives. Too much activity and population close by.  I have heard rumors about bears being seen about once every 10 years.  If it happens, well then I will have to deal with it. The person who's property I am using, is not into me placing a fence up on the hill.

Annette

Offline shawnwri

• House Bee
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2008, 02:01:38 pm »
Used to have problems with weasels coming to the chicken coop to cull our flock to only cripples .  That's right , they would kill all the sound healthy birds and leave everything else.  That did it!  Me an tha BOYZ made war wit dem pesky varmits .  We marked both high and low outside the coop (which only has 2 doors , ask TWT) and have had no weasel problems since we began a regular marking program .  We did not have such great success though using "lutefisk" , that scandanavian dish made of fish soaked in Liquid Plumber til it turned all goey and gluey.  We were told to use it to get rid of some some skunks that had moved in under our house .  Well let me tell ya, by golly that part worked .  The skunks left , but now we got 2 swedes livin' under there.                                 I always sit in my own pew.    ---Burl---
                                                                               What a stinker !

Send me your lutefisk and any herring and lingonberries and I will be happy to take care of it for you.

Offline Burl

• House Bee
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2008, 02:58:13 pm »
So sorry Shawnri ,  But I have no lutefisk or lingonberries. And  I  don't hear very well because I'm hard of herring too !   My neighbor says cooking lutefisk can peel your kitchen wallpaper , and opens plugged sinus better than cleaning a chicken coop .  What a useful substance , what do you do with it ?
                                            ---Burl---
Of all the things I've ever been called ;
I do like "Dad" the most .   ---Burl---

Offline Bennettoid

• House Bee
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2008, 03:40:31 pm »
Great, now I have to pee.

Offline KONASDAD

• Super Bee
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2008, 04:15:44 pm »
as an aside, a few years ago I took my teenage nephews to yellowstone, Jackson Hole and Glacier Parks. There is a picture of all five menn peeing on the continental divide, while explaining to the kids why that was "cool" and it would go to diff sides of our continent!
"The more complex the Mind, the Greater the need for the simplicity of Play".

Offline Frantz

• Field Bee
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2008, 04:21:58 pm »
Annette,
I am sorry to hear that you have no bears around.. Hey, I have an idea I will send you a few of ours at no cost you just pay shipping. Here are a few photos that my wife took last year of a few of our locals. I will get a shipping quote for you. Let me know which ones you want.
F

I know that you can't see me in the pic cause I am in Camo Mode... But I am just getting ready to jump these guys and let them know who's boss. I have found that peeing on a tree doesn't work for bears, you just have to wrestle them and show them who is boss. Wife was a little nervous and did not get any shots of the wrestling match. But it was a good one!!!
Don't be yourself, "Be the man you would want your daughters to marry!!"

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2008, 06:09:29 pm »
Honestly, I hope and pray that no bears come around. I can only go by what people tell me around here.

Frantz,

Please keep those monsters to yourself. And a very funny story you have told to us about the wrestling.

Annette

Offline shawnwri

• House Bee
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2008, 10:15:36 pm »
So sorry Shawnri ,  But I have no lutefisk or lingonberries. And  I  don't hear very well because I'm hard of herring too !   My neighbor says cooking lutefisk can peel your kitchen wallpaper , and opens plugged sinus better than cleaning a chicken coop .  What a useful substance , what do you do with it ?
                                            ---Burl---

Lutefisk.  Food to keep you alive during the long winters.  Also a good reminder of why intelligent people move to warm climates in the winter.  ;)

Offline johnnybigfish

• Super Bee
    • The World of Johnnybigfish
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2008, 10:18:53 pm »
  Way to go Burl!!!
 That "Herring" part was GREAT!!..made me vocally laff!!!
And I'm still grinning!
your friend,
john

Offline johnnybigfish

• Super Bee
    • The World of Johnnybigfish
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2008, 10:29:08 pm »
  Hey bennetoid!
 That is the coolest bug you have wandering around on your post!
 how did you do that?
your friend,
john

Offline Brian D. Bray

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Galactic Bee
  • I really look like this, just ask Cindi.
    • http://spaces.msn.com/thecoonsden
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2008, 07:47:53 am »
I used to be able to pee freely out doors, but now with the new 60 house development on the side hill above me, I can only do it at night.  My wife, being city bred and raised thinks this is gross.  I try to point out the predator control aspects which she says is why they have traps and animal control officers.  Sheech!!  Me, I just think she's jelous cause she can't write her name in the snow, not being acrobatic.
Life is a school.  What have you learned?   :brian:      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2008, 10:00:49 am »
Me, I just think she's jelous cause she can't write her name in the snow, not being acrobatic.

Brian, ha, now that is laughing material, are you a pro?!!  Hee, hee.

Funnnneeeeee thread anyways, I am still laughing (that squeeky quiet little laugh) about some of the comments from you DUDES!!!! 

You guys think that you are good, well, you should see what us women can do when it comes to innovative peeing in the bushes!!!!  Now that would make ya laugh!!!  Have a wonderful day, Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2008, 10:54:50 am »
Ok, for you women, a little pee story. When I was in 8th grade, I believe it was, my school class went on some type of outdoor trip to I don't remember where, anyway, I remember this girl had to pee and she went walking through the woods to find her a tree, ok, a bush, whatever you girls pee on, anyways she walked like 100yds away from the group. Well she was far enough away to do the deed, but she was in perfect line for all to see her, well, peeing. I guess she thought just being far away was enough for her privacy, but the woods were thin and you could see her plain as day, squatting a little bit, she was just about standing up as I remember, thought it a little weird, anyway because she was 100yds away, she could't hear the others screaming at her, all women, that we could all see her. When she got back to the group she could care less that everyone had been amused. Still have that vision in my mind after all these yrs, she just looked so awkward.

......JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2008, 10:57:26 am »
JP, cute little story, yep, yep, it is rather awkward, I picture her too, poor kid!!!  But that is how it is done.   Have a great day, Cindi

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2008, 11:15:06 am »
JP, cute little story, yep, yep, it is rather awkward, I picture her too, poor kid!!!  But that is how it is done.   Have a great day, Cindi

Well, I have seen other women pee since then, and all have squatted down low to the ground to do the deed, very unlike the one I described. Its as if that one girl could have used a few lessons from the rest of you "squatters". :-D

I pee standing up, anywhere, on anything, JP....did I really just say that? :shock: ;)
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline Bennettoid

• House Bee
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2008, 04:35:44 pm »
Great, now I have to pee, AGAIN!

anything